Deleted

Salvage Yard Stealth Nerf

\o

I've been trying on beta to test garrison mission system as much as possible. Recently, I feel I've noticed is that the number of crates of salvage I've been getting from missions has gone down by a fairly large chunk.

Anyone else notice this or am I just getting screwed by RNG?

- - - Updated - - -

It could be I've been trying to do the maximum number of missions by choosing shorter ones, where maybe the longer, exhausting missions have a much higher chance to award salvage?

I've noticed the same thing with less crates i get. Hopefully the crates might have higher chance to have folower armor and weapons in them

And i am usualy doing all missions daily.

Yup, same conclusion. Was getting around a 80% rate a week back. Now I'm lucky if it's 40%.

Deleted
    Sad to hear that, gearing up followers was taking an insanely long time before that nerf anyway. Starting to think it might not even be worth tryharding to get followers to a speedy 545

Interestingly, since the latest build, I've definitely started getting more crates again. Maybe not the giddy heights of 80% again, but probably something more like 60%.

Because of how long missions take, hard to get decent sets of data.

Deleted
    I think it's more noticeable, I get salvage from exhausting missions almost guaranteed but from the short duration missions it stills feels really low :/

It's possible that salvage drop rate is directly tied to duration of mission. Maybe something like 5% per hour length of mission?