Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    1- If asking "Scooby Doo?" because he is unaware of that being the theme, then yes, this is a Scooby Doo themed game, probably based specifically off of Mystery Inc specifically.
    Is this a specific series/film? (The Mystery Inc.) I thought that's just what the gang called themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    So, do we lynch em or NK em?
    He implies he has a NK. You can take care of them at night and then we can lynch you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you saying you have a nk? hmmmm

Lynching them would be cruel! I say we crucify them... to death!

10+ Year Old Account
    Is this a specific series/film? (The Mystery Inc.) I thought that's just what the gang called themselves.
    It is what they call themselves, Mystery Incorporated, but their is an actual series called Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc.

It's either the newest version, or one of the newest versions. I suspect it is based off this version because it talks about Crystal Cove and how everything seems to revolve around that city, which is where pretty well the entirety of that series is set.

I watched the first season on iTunes awhile back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vote:Kleos

I hope you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    1- If asking "Scooby Doo?" because he is unaware of that being the theme, then yes, this is a Scooby Doo themed game, probably based specifically off of Mystery Inc specifically.

2- If asking "Scooby-Doo?" because you are unaware of what Scooby-Doo is.....then you obviously aren't human. Group of teenagers and their dog Scooby Doo running around in their van solving mysteries that invariably involve somebody in a monster costume trying to scare everybody away from a place for some reason.
    Lol, I'm dumb. I didnt really watch it as a kid tbh. But I remember the Van now

NK us eh? >=[

Night time spooks me especially when its Halloween themed!

Vote: Xanjori

24 hour days eh? perfect. I have class in a few minutes for an hour and a half. then I'm free for 3 hours, then 4 hour class... then I'll have like 3 hours at home, then work likely until the end of day. you have my times for today now, if im not posting or keeping up at those times, then I'm a lurker.

Random voting today? LaL will be harder with short times but still very do able.

Aww no duck to roast

10+ Year Old Account
    It is what they call themselves, Mystery Incorporated, but their is an actual series called Scooby-Doo: Mystery Inc.

It's either the newest version, or one of the newest versions. I suspect it is based off this version because it talks about Crystal Cove and how everything seems to revolve around that city, which is where pretty well the entirety of that series is set.

I watched the first season on iTunes awhile back.
    I can say without fail it is not that. It is probably an amalgamation of series and movie characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Aww no duck to roast
    Duck was fear of Fox

But there's a sheep..is sheep as tasty as duck?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    I can say without fail it is not that. It is probably an amalgamation of series and movie characters.
    That so?

Cause I recall that Mystery Inc. was supposed to take place more or less after a lot of the previous series did (as there are many direct references to past cases from those series as having been in their past), so it'd have to be something pretty big I think to make it so it's guaranteed to not be Mystery Inc.

Not that it matters, an amalgamation would be a normal sort of thing for a themed game.

- - - Updated - - -

Metallic mutton will tear your insides to shreds if you eat it, I wouldn't recommend it, no matter what I smell like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    There's a Scooby Doo movie? There are more than one series? Zoinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    Duck was fear of Fox
    I'm honestly not sure if you're trying to pass on an ancient piece of native american advice, you're giving us a clue, you're warning us or if you're speaking in tongues.

- - - Updated - - -

Lamb is the best meat, imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    I'm honestly not sure if you're trying to pass on an ancient piece of native american advice, you're giving us a clue, you're warning us or if you're speaking in tongues.
    I'll go with all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    I'll go with all of the above
    Soo trying to pass on a native american tongue with a piece of clue?

Deleted
    Well, then, I'm off to draw a line of salt around my bed. My ol' nana told me never to trust a muppet.

So hmm. Who to vote. Kleos has 3 already for some reason. Most likely joke votes.

*pulls a random name out of the non posted yet hat*

Vote Anakso

Deleted
    So hmm. Who to vote. Kleos has 3 already for some reason. Most likely joke votes.
    Kleos said he was new. That was a lie. Last game, we learned to lynch all liars. Kleos wagon is legit.