Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Tried it on another character and the first kill always gives you "Shan'ze Ritual Stone" and some lesser / elder charms, after that, you can keep farming for hours and nothing but lesser charms, I'm trying it right know on a 3rd character

ps : first time killing rare elite on the isle with those characters.

Another question : only the warlock can see / drop / loot the tome or you can farm it on any class ?

Only warlocks can loot the book.

Deleted
    i got it somewhere the first day trhe patch went live on a random mob on isle. not even a rare.
    just rng and you suck if you dont have black harvest KEK XDXD

Just buy it off AH. RNG is a b*tch and there are many people farming those rares so you will be lucky to get a rare alive.
    Bought mine about 2months ago for 7k gold.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    I know for the title, but can you give us the source for the items ? thank you.
    What items in particular? The journal? There's an epic ring in there I believe, not great, but not bad. Couple other flavor items, all part of the quest line, so I'm sure they're still obtainable. Green fire itself? Can always get it.
    After being Medieve the Uberpally for many years, finally shelved in favor of Belledanna, the Uberlock!!! (patent pending)

-Unretired as of the launch of 6.0! Currently guild shopping. Need a good Warlock? I need a good home!

i just drop it, thank you everyone

Last question, how much time will it take to finish the chain quests ?
    Last edited by Schmilblick; 2014-10-23 at 11:38 PM.

Not long at all u can breeze thru them in less than an hour I believe but it's been awhile so don't quote me on under an hour lol
    Kaltra - Vengeance DH Illidan

Quote Originally Posted by Kalshen View Post
    Not long at all u can breeze thru them in less than an hour I believe but it's been awhile so don't quote me on under an hour lol
    Ok thank you everyone

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed mine after 2 kills, never would pay for the tome.

Ok i got a second one just after the daily quest reset, looks like it drop once per day.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Ok i got a second one just after the daily quest reset, looks like it drop once per day.
    Wrong sorry, I got two just on one circuit of the rares (but had to run to mailbox as you can only carry one in your bags). I have looted four in one day.
    Some mornings it's hardly worth chewing through the restraints.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I farmed for about 2-3 hours each day for about 2 weeks before I finally got mine to drop. I was getting pretty pissed off that it was taking so long.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

Anyone wondering you can get the Tome, The FOS and the title until WoD Release. I got mine Tuesday morning, been selling tomes since, made around 100k upto now, in 3 days.

edit: Prrof, before I am called a liar, I have been called a scammer on Tradechat like 600 times now check when I got the 90 and when I got breaker of the black harvest, to show I did not just login and get it

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Rekroob/simple