Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Marvel bit the bullet and have released an official version:

GLORY IN THE HD
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    James Spaders voice............... Seriously that guy could just read out a phone book and it would be glorious!

If they are doing the Empire/Dark Knight part of the Trilogy where it gets a lot darker im going to be so happy!
    Last edited by Kaitenx; 2014-10-23 at 01:29 AM.

From what has been said this movie plays into Capt 3 which is looking like it's gonna be the jumping off point for Civil War. Sony is also just about ready to allow Marvel to use Spider-Man from what I have read. Supposedly what's happening is Sony is gonna wait and see how their Sinister Six movie does, if it tanks (most likely with their track record), then they will sign a deal allowing Marvel to use Spidey but, if it does good enough then they won't sign the deal. The reason behind it being that Sony is financially hurting a lot from the multiple failed movies, and by allowing Marvel the right to use Spidey they will perhaps learn how to make a proper superhero movie lol.

Looking at the IMDB page, apparently The Vision shows up, and is voiced by the actor who voices Jarvis, so I am guessing Jarvis becomes the Vision?

Also, Andy Serkis (Gollum) shows up in this movie (1:33 in the youtube video), but has no entry of who he plays. So, any guesses?

Seeing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch was a bit unexpected, since Quicksilver is apparently under Fox's clutches (which I would assume Scarlet Witch is as well). I am all kinds of wanting to watch this. No longer opening in April, but May 1st.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfyre27 View Post
    From what has been said this movie plays into Capt 3 which is looking like it's gonna be the jumping off point for Civil War. Sony is also just about ready to allow Marvel to use Spider-Man from what I have read. Supposedly what's happening is Sony is gonna wait and see how their Sinister Six movie does, if it tanks (most likely with their track record), then they will sign a deal allowing Marvel to use Spidey but, if it does good enough then they won't sign the deal. The reason behind it being that Sony is financially hurting a lot from the multiple failed movies, and by allowing Marvel the right to use Spidey they will perhaps learn how to make a proper superhero movie lol.
    I don't see Sinister six beating 100mil honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit too early but my body is ready! Finally get to hear "No strings on me" clearly, spot on voice acting.

all the stuff in the snowy woodlands was shot less then a mile from me, in hawley woods.

http://www.gethampshire.co.uk/news/l...hawley-6937214

tried to wander down but security was tight :P

edit: fun fact its also the same woods used in gladiator for the opening battle

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    Looking at the IMDB page, apparently The Vision shows up, and is voiced by the actor who voices Jarvis, so I am guessing Jarvis becomes the Vision?

Also, Andy Serkis (Gollum) shows up in this movie (1:33 in the youtube video), but has no entry of who he plays. So, any guesses?

Seeing Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch was a bit unexpected, since Quicksilver is apparently under Fox's clutches (which I would assume Scarlet Witch is as well). I am all kinds of wanting to watch this. No longer opening in April, but May 1st.
    Marvel can use them so long as they arnt called mutants and nothing to do with Magneto

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Very interesting. The Avengers didn't hold up to repeat viewings for me so I'm going into this one with lower expectations. That said, Marvel has put out two superb movies this year in Cap 2 and Guardians so hopefully Avengers 2 will have more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Marvel can use them so long as they arnt called mutants and nothing to do with Magneto
    Yea, in Avengers they are the product of experiments done by Hydra. Technically the same chars, but totally diff back stories for now. Eventually Marvel is going to get the rights to the X-Men franchise back though lol. As is the only money Fox makes off the X-Men franchise is the movies themselves, they aren't able to do anything else with it. Marvel has completely blocked them out of any kind of toy or product merchandising which is why there haven't been any toys or video games or anything involving the new X-Men movies.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Andy Serkis! Very interested in seeing what his role is!

Also I'm really impressed with how creepy the broken Ultron looks walking up to the Avengers.
    Last edited by Feral Camel; 2014-10-23 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    Andy Serkis! Very interested in seeing what his role is!

Also I'm really impressed with how creepy the broken Ultron looks walking up to the Avengers.
    Aye, that scene is CREEPY as fuck!

As for who Andy will be playing, I'm guessing a flashback character, probably just a cameo not a major role.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    As for who Andy will be playing, I'm guessing a flashback character, probably just a cameo not a major role.
    Early in development, I was under the impression he was only bought in to help Mark Ruffalo with his performance capture of The Hulk. I'm kind of hoping he has a long term role in the MCU.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay new info... Seems Andy Serkis is (potentially) playing Ulysses Klaw...

Who is a Black Panther Villan!

This makes sense as there were rumors floating around that they were going to be heading to Wakanda in AoU, so maybe this is setting up a Blank Panther movie for Phase 3, leading into him being in Avengers 3 (if the rumours about none of the current Avengers being in the third movie prove to be true, although at 40mil a film I doubt RDJ will be going anywhere any time soon).

Man if 1/4 of this info turns out to be true AoU is going to be so beyond awesome .

Then towards the end of phase 4 it would be EPIC if they did a House of M storyline, although they'd need Xmen for that to work, so they probably wont do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    OMGHAWDDDDDDD i cant wait to see this

My boner has boners and each of them has little tiny boners too.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I love the trailer, but a few of the comments mentioned a Civil War? I have never read the comics can someone explain this to me in depth and maybe a link to a wiki about it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    I love the trailer, but a few of the comments mentioned a Civil War? I have never read the comics can someone explain this to me in depth and maybe a link to a wiki about it?
    The Civil War started with the idea of a superhero registration act, its pretty similar to the X-Mens Mutant Registration Act. Some heroes agreed, some were very opposed.

Spoilers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registr...gistration_Act

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanen View Post
    was a one-off series of comics where the Superhuman Registration Act went through and a bunch of people supported it and also fought against it. Had a bunch of Avengers going at it with one another too. Namely Iron Man vs Captain America.

Not sure if it would go through, most people are probably grabbing at the whole Iron Man fighting Hulk/Thor in the trailer.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Civil_War_(Event)

Supposedly Captain America 3 is going to include some of it...but again, all rumors. Not to mention with SHIELD being basically gone (spoilers?), that's a big element in the Civil War no longer around. Though Iron Man is penned in as a character in the movie.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Feral Camel View Post
    The Civil War started with the idea of a superhero registration act, its pretty similar to the X-Mens Mutant Registration Act. Some heroes agreed, some were very opposed.

Spoilers
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Registr...gistration_Act
    Alright thanks, but I don't mind spoilers so are all the Avengers against one another or are they fighting for/against the registration act? In the hulk buster was it Tony Stark or Ultron? There seems to be problems within the Avengers (Thor holding up Tony Stark) Can you explain on this please?

Edit:
    SPOILERS:
    I heard that Captain America dies in maybe the third Captain America movie and that the Winter Soldier becomes the new Captain America?