Deleted

Premade Group Leaders?

I haven't played WoD in the last year or so until a couple weeks back, and after going through LFR, Normal, Heroic and having now started Mythic - although I praise the new "Premade Group" feature - why are leaders so demanding?

I see groups looking for a Normal Garrosh kill and are requiring you to either pay 10,000 gold or have something like 560 item level when he's a complete and utter joke of a boss - Garrosh can be killed on Normal by a group of ilvl 496 people.

I also had to laugh when someone was advertising "100kg for Mythic Garrosh boost"

Do you see any of this madness, if so, what are you thoughts on it?

Deleted
    and 500k for Garrosh mount.. ridiculous

Because i don't wanna drag some undergear and low dps person through the instace if i made any premade scenario/normal/hc i would set atleast 560 because i don't want bad geared people who are only in it for the sake of slowing me down

Quote Originally Posted by SkagenRora View Post
    Because i don't wanna drag some undergear and low dps person through the instace if i made any premade scenario/normal/hc i would set atleast 560 because i don't want bad geared people who are only in it for the sake of slowing me down
    The best leaders are the ones that list their ilvl requirement (at something you'd expect like 525) and still require you to be ilvl 560... for Normal Garrosh.

I call them hypocrites. You couldn't possibly have gotten that Garrosh lockout on your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because premade groups are widely available to everyone. Not everybody knows how to play. Therefore group leaders demand higher ilvl/money in order to make up for said person's horrible skills.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    The best leaders are the ones that list their ilvl requirement (at something you'd expect like 525) and still require you to be ilvl 560... for Normal Garrosh.

I call them hypocrites. You couldn't possibly have gotten that Garrosh lockout on your own.
    His grp his rules, he made the grp to get boosted, atleast in oQ you coulden't set over your own ilvl
    I have joined icc25mhc runs then when we alrdy was inside i saw the leader was only 80, some people demand high because they wanna get boosted