Thread: Frost rotation?

Deleted

Frost rotation?

Quick rotation question. With 6.0.2, what do you cast instead of Fire blast? I used that as my instant when available. Also, what the hell did they do to Frost Bomb? How do we use it now?

You never were supposed to use Fire Blast on cd if I'm reading you correctly. If you're moving and don't have Ice Floes, cast Ice Lance though.

Use Frost Bomb when you have at least one FoF proc stored. That's basically it. Don't have to keep it up 100%, only when you have some FoFs.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the middle of the ocean for 7 months out of the year
    I do believe you only frost bomb when you have 2 FoF of procs.

You keep casting FB and using your BF procs til you get 2 charges of FoF. If you only have 1 FoF proc, keep it until you get a 2nd before using Frost Bomb. If its about to fall off then go ahead and use it.

Scenario 1: Frostbolt > Frostbolt > *FoF Procs* > Frostbolt > Frostbolt > Frostbolt > *FoF Procs* > Frost Bomb > Ice Lance > Ice Lance > Frostbolt (repeat)

Scenario 2: Frostbolt > Frostbolt > *FoF Procs* > Frostbolt > Frostbolt > Frostbolt > *FoF Proc is about to fall off* > Ice Lance > Frostbolt (repeat)
    Last edited by Demindar; 2014-10-23 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Demindar View Post
    I do believe you only frost bomb when you have 2 FoF of procs.
    This is more or less my understanding as well...when I am running bomb I've basically been using the mentality of maintaining the lowest uptime I possibly can while still making sure it is up for all my FoF ice lances.

I'm not sure how it's actually supposed to play out in the scenario that you have a single FoF about to expire and no bomb on target (aka should you fire the IL without a bomb or apply bomb with only one FoF charge) but this mentality has been working fine for me until we can get some info on the fringe cases like this come WoD.
    Last edited by Zulandia; 2014-10-23 at 08:43 PM.