Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    this reminds me of some old friends that would trash someone whos burrito fell apart in their hands while eating at chipotle

they aint even mexican

they are barely spanish

i practiced eating a few by myself before eating with them >_>
    The trick is to just never put them down, same with hamburgers. Once you lose that tension the structure of the burrito or burger falls apart, because both meals are comprised of a bunch of loose bits of meat and vegetable (and starch) in something edible to hold it in.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Not at all. It's so trashy I can't stand getting a lapdance to it.

I still have to count how many times "bitch" and "trick" is used throughout the track. It's on my to do list.

- - - Updated - - -

The post wasn't meant to insinuate that you were.
    dude, bigzoman, comon out to phoenix sometime, we can hang out and visit some local strip clubs. So how we rock it out here in the copper state.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kyoloco View Post
    this reminds me of some old friends that would trash someone whos burrito fell apart in their hands while eating at chipotle

they aint even mexican

they are barely spanish

i practiced eating a few by myself before eating with them >_>
    ANd here I thought I just had to stuff my face whenever I get a doulble chicken/steak burito with light queso and extra veggies.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    dude, bigzoman, comon out to phoenix sometime, we can hang out and visit some local strip clubs. So how we rock it out here in the copper state.
    Is there anything else in Arizona, besides the Grand Canyon and the penny?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    Depends on what you like to do, the valley is like any other major metropolitan area, with dare I say, the best looking women in the fucking country, and I've been all over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what you like to do, the valley is like any other major metropolitan area, with dare I say, the best looking women in the fucking country, and I've been all over.
    Except here, obviously.

Just throwing it out there that deadspin is part of Gawker media all they ever spew is bullshit.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I make it out of the chaos of college and land safely in a labor market, you'll be one of my stops motherfucker.

White people have a thing for Asian ladies, which are pretty abundant in California.

But I know how you feel about California.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    Flash floods and batshit insane politicians (the politicians in AZ are a special breed of stupid).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGimp View Post
    Just throwing it out there that deadspin is part of Gawker media all they ever spew is bullshit.
    If it makes you feel better, Buzzfeed is overwhelmingly mistrusted by all people of the right left political spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Flash floods and batshit insane politicians (the politicians in AZ are a special breed of stupid).
    Like Russell Pearce (SB 1040, sterilize women on welfare)?

I once drove through about 20 miles worth of Arizona on my way to Vegas and I feared for my commie Canadian life.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

They are both GARBAGE to be honest

10+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better, Buzzfeed is overwhelmingly mistrusted by all people of the right left political spectrum.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Russell Pearce (SB 1040, sterilize women on welfare)?
    Pretty sure Ted Cruz is secretly from Arizona...

ALso, Tradewind, how does it make you feel that Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and was a canadian citizen until recently?

I hear this all the time, black coworkers remarking he's the whitest black guy I know. Or he's the blackest white guy I know.

Morons the lot of them.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    ALso, Tradewind, how does it make you feel that Ted Cruz was born in Canada, and was a canadian citizen until recently?
    He's not a real Canadian, he was only by virtue of being squeezed out and living here 'til he was 4
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Pretty sure Ted Cruz is secretly from Arizona...

I remember Seth Meyers commented on Ted Cruz saying, that with all the threats plaguing America, no one saw a Canadian shutting the American government, coming.

It was really funny.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    He's not a real Canadian, he was only by virtue of being squeezed out and living here 'til he was 4
    I just want to see how he squirms his way out of birther arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    If I make it out of the chaos of college and land safely in a labor market, you'll be one of my stops motherfucker.
    I know your pain, between school and work, ive been getting my ass kicked time wise, although I'm getting good grades. Math 92.6, ethics 98, speech, 88, and economics 104.6.

Been getting laid too, being a good looking veteran who's older than the chicks in his class is quite the panty dropper evidently

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Still a canadian! I swear, you produce the worst people but at least have enough of a brain to deport them to the U.S. First Bieber, now Cruz. CANADA, STAHP

White people have a thing for Asian ladies, which are pretty abundant in California.

But I know how you feel about California.
    The state is okay, but the government out there seems inept.