Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

ive had enough feminists, i convert to islam

now i have enough of all racism on white and accusation. i want islamic state, first i left the church and now i approached islam and more i read the verse the more right it feel

what i now seek is woman who is for want the right teaching, islam

what do you think of this? what does this mean for relation between man and woman???

I'll risk an infraction but you OP are acting/are really stupid especially because you keep making all these nonsensical threads.

Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post
    what i now seek is woman who is for want the right teaching
    I can't even words right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I'll risk an infraction but you OP are acting/are really stupid especially because you keep making all these nonsensical threads.
    Every so often, people come along just begging to be banned. I guess a possible motivation would be trying to get others slapped with infractions for calling them idiots and trolls. Makes as much sense as anything else...

Deleted

being a man makes you more honest

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1010172212.htm

Testosterone is considered THE male hormone, standing for aggression and posturing. Researchers working with Dr. Armin Falk, an economist from the University of Bonn, have now demonstrated that this sex hormone surprisingly also fosters social behavior. In play situations, subjects who had received testosterone clearly lied less frequently than individuals who had only received a placebo.

what do you think of this? are this for women who are lying? maybe they could have testosterone injection so they can maybe for the stop lying?

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Every so often, people come along just begging to be banned. I guess a possible motivation would be trying to get others slapped with infractions for calling them idiots and trolls. Makes as much sense as anything else...
    All of his started threads are like this though...

wat teh hel did i just read?

(I am surely feeding an awful troll)

7+ Year Old Account
    what do you think of this? what does this mean for relation between man and woman???
    Probably means you won't have much luck with the ladies, bud.

How this OP hasn't built up enough infractions boggles the mind...
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1010172212.htm

Testosterone is considered THE male hormone, standing for aggression and posturing. Researchers working with Dr. Armin Falk, an economist from the University of Bonn, have now demonstrated that this sex hormone surprisingly also fosters social behavior. In play situations, subjects who had received testosterone clearly lied less frequently than individuals who had only received a placebo.

what do you think of this? are this for women who are lying? maybe they could have testosterone injection so they can maybe for the stop lying?
    Women HAVE testosterone! Men also HAVE estrogen!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    This thread is going places.
    Wrong. The OP is going place.
    With van.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    I have five dollars that says you won't convert. No balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

You're posting to a gaming board on the internet. The fact that you are able to do this means you are privileged enough to where you should seriously reevaluate how bad things really are for you. I mean there are people who have trouble getting enough food and you're considering changing your life over online feminism?

Isn't there some mod who can stop the thread spree ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    You're posting to a gaming board on the internet. The fact that you are able to do this means you are privileged enough to where you should seriously reevaluate how bad things really are for you. I mean there are people who have trouble getting enough food and you're considering changing your life over online feminism?
    i dont understand why i wouldnt go islam? i already believe in religion and i can believe for allah also?

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Sometimes folks like the op gets a little sand in their vagina. When that happens it gets irritated, and you got to get some vagasil. You ever went to the corner store for some vagasil? Those little old ladies judging you behind their spectacles... mocking. You just know they're getting online to post about it/you. His first world problems are legit... the man needs some vagasil and he feels oppressed and is lashing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Deleted
    Bitches love bridges.

10+ Year Old Account
    By all means, go enjoy your Islamic State. A bunch of sadistic, ignorant men using religion as an excuse to rape, murder and take slaves. Just know that there is no room for a primitive subspecies like that in today's world and once the rest of Earth realizes the situation needs to be dealt with so that the planet as a whole can move forward, that will be the end of that party once and for all.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

I think you're moving in the right direction, OP. But I'm going to take it even further and suggest that since you're so in favor of an Islamic State, why deny yourself the sheer pleasure of living under Islamic rule when there are so many great choices out there? Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Egypt and Pakistan are all known for being Islamic utopias, and Iraq and Syria are trying to make the leap to an Islamic paradise of their own right now!

Why waste any more of your time posting on a stupid video game forum when you could be living the dream? Buck up, my friend, and move to an Islamic state today!

Reminds me of today. I was eating lunch and some fat old lady in the booth next to me was griping to some people about how Obama is the cause of Ebola infections in the U.S. and how he wants to enforce Shariah Law. It really made me reaffirm the futility of voting when my vote is cancelled out by some degenerate, mouth-breathing babyboomer who thinks the Rush Limbaugh speaks the word of God.

You know what? I'll give them this: Rush does make some valid points. His views and his show in general are pretty well grounded in facts up until the point where he blows shit way out of proportion and starts exaggerating everything and taking sound bytes out of context. Then again, every major TV and radio political personality does this, conservative, liberal, or other.
    Last edited by Tyderi; 2014-10-24 at 06:13 AM.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』