Page 1 of 43
... LastLast
    Deleted

F-bombs, sexism and princesses!

Just as a head's up the video contains strong language and so it's pretty NSFW. I figured it'd be worth posting here for the sake of a discussion though so here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqHYzYn3WZw

So what do you think about it? Do you agree with the message or do you believe that this is a new low in an attempt to paint one gender's problems as much more dire than another gender's issues?

Deleted
    i think its fucking retarded with the claims of sexism that happens today

I hate that phrase so much: "teach men not to rape." That is so stupid on so many levels. People know it is wrong, they simply don't care. That is why people steal, murder, and lie.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    A lot of feminist denounced this as a cheap shock value advertisement for a t shirt company I read earlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    I hate that phrase so much: "teach men not to rape." That is so stupid on so many levels. People know it is wrong, they simply don't care. That is why people steal, murder, and lie.
    It also implies women and transgender people can't rape.
    『Fun Removed by DPRK 』

Deleted
    Pretty fucking shameless how they used these kids for this shit. The swearing didn't offend me, it just seemed silly. But these kids don't even know what they talk about anyway. They are just fed these lines. It's pretty apparent they're just using these girls to further their own agenda. Made me cringe to hear the little girls talk about how one of them will get raped. Drunken Peasants commented on it in the beginning of their last stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL6f...rR_ACsDDzqrPpw

Deleted
    "teach boys not to rape"
    "1,2,3,4,5 which one of us will it be"
    "we´ll be sexually assaulted by men"
    "stop telling girls how to dress and start teachiing boys not to fucking rape"

These feminist messages seem to be awfully sexist

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    That point isnt literall its just a counter point to saying "well if you didnt want to get raped, you shouldnt wear a short skirt" or similar arguments from conservatives.

Great video, it does a good job at representing modern feminism in Western society.

15+ Year Old Account
    I love made up statistics just as much as I love lolis.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I love made up statistics just as much as I love lolis.
    Here here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    That point isnt literally its just a counter point to saying "well if you didnt want to get raped, you shouldnt of woar a short skirt"
    Sorry if we couldn´t read that much into it while being bombarded with little brats spouting feminist propaganda at us

Quote Originally Posted by Sledfang View Post
    Great video, it does a good job at representing modern feminism in Western society.
    Meh, we have 2 forms of feminism right now and it's either A) Second Wave and Third Wave or B) Third Wave and Extremist Third Wave minority. Of course there could also be C) Second and Third Wave plus their respective Extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Pretty fucking shameless how they used these kids for this shit. The swearing didn't offend me, it just seemed silly. But these kids don't even know what they talk about anyway. They are just fed these lines. It's pretty apparent they're just using these girls to further their own agenda. Made me cringe to hear the little girls talk about how one of them will get raped. Drunken Peasants commented on it in the beginning of their last stream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sL6f...rR_ACsDDzqrPpw

Closed it after 10 seconds, but they mentioned the fear-monger fictional rape-statistics?

After spending the introduction letting these children spew on about how they're not princesses and damsels in distress, they're gonna change to that? Isn't that pretty much the epitome of female victimhood routine in our western societies today? It's a bit contradictory.

"I'm not a helpless damsel in distress, but I'm gonna mention the erroneous, made-up rape-statistics and say one of us will get raped to appeal to people's emotions and protective instincts, making me.. a damsel in distress asking for help all while acting like I'm not.."

And the stupid "teach men not to rape." bullshit that for some reason still hasn't been thrown in the trash bin..

7/10, the video's regurgitated radical feminist bullshit did annoy me, to the point that I couldn't watch the entire video.

Anyway, this is not aimed at the children. They didn't know what the hell they were talking about. It's about those who wrote this, who spun this narrative. It's pretty sad that children are being used for this.

FCKH8 is a sham of an organization. the novelty of children swearing has been lost on me since roll models.

Women earning 23% of what men do for the same work means it's getting a little better.

Thing is, women don't ask for more money and men do. The only way to fix that is to train women to ask for more money. If I'm hiring you and I say I'll play you $80,000 a year and you say yes, that's it, you should've asked for $100,000 a year and I would've agreed to $90,000.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by mofi View Post
    Sorry if we couldn´t read that much into it while being bombarded with little brats spouting feminist propaganda at us
    I dont know why you guys are all upset about this feminist thing, like i know theres a few extreme people but they have no real impact, i mean whats YOUR solution to domestic violence, sexual assault, workplace discrimination, if your disagree with the feminist movement just say some of your ideas.

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    That point isnt literall its just a counter point to saying "well if you didnt want to get raped, you shouldnt wear a short skirt" or similar arguments from conservatives.
    Wait is that really the point of the saying? As frequently as I've read it and the context at times I thought it was literal.
    Ell I learned something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

I dont know why you guys are all upset about this feminist thing, like i know theres a few extreme people but they have no real impact, i mean whats YOUR solution to domestic violence, sexual assault, workplace discrimination, if your disagree with the feminist movement just say some of your ideas.
    Not sure about the workplace discrimination but lowered testosterone could potentially fix the first 2 if not help reduce with other methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna check my community college to see if I can take a "Don't rape" class.