Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    what's up with the fat guy 'costume'? just throw some junk food wrappers on the table and took a photo?

yeah. no. that 7 day free trial doesn't work.

i tried to claim it and it creates a new starter edition on my account instead.

b.net has always been a clusterfuck of extra accounts for games i own one license for for no reason i can think of.

just bad programming and design as usual.

15+ Year Old Account
    so it says "if u do not already have a saddle"...so does that mean that if u still have a saddle from last season you'll be able to use it to get the next seasons mount?

An error has occurred.
    An error has occurred during Starter Edition account creation.

And my account hasn't been registered since about a month after MoP launched.

inSANE how bad blizzard is at this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpnova View Post
    yeah. no. that 7 day free trial doesn't work.

i tried to claim it and it creates a new starter edition on my account instead.

b.net has always been a clusterfuck of extra accounts for games i own one license for for no reason i can think of.

just bad programming and design as usual.
    it worked for me. i already had a starter account created, not sure if that has any impact. but it did apply to my active main account. Also my main account is canceled (i do this every month because i do not like the auto pay and i enjoy putting my complaints in the why are you leaving box).

10+ Year Old Account
    I wanted to activate an old, old account. 7 day trial did not work.

gg

Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Must be a lot of professionals involved in doing these. The sculpting and paint job on some of these are just top notch. Or someone spend a LOT of time doing these.
    Yes. Instead of spending all their time whining on forums about every petty issue they spend it creating something. Weird, huh?

Pic #7 has Tier 100 Raid Gear on: [Cloth] Paraphernalia of the one with no life iLV Over 9000

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellboyy View Post
    what's up with the fat guy 'costume'? just throw some junk food wrappers on the table and took a photo?

My active account worked, but my second account (which is inactive) gave me "An error has occurred during Starter Edition account creation."... opened a ticket.

Darn! And here I re-subbed for a month just to see the new character models in action.

FWIW, US account, active, not only does the link not work for me (Error with starter account message), but the email I received this morning from Blizzard has the "TRY IT NOW!" without the free word in the middle. I guess they can recognize folks who recently re-sub'd. LOL

Nice! Was hoping/waiting for a free week.

Sweet, 7 free days.
    The EU link worked for me.

Thanks.

That Varien is hot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Active EU account.

I'm getting: This World of Warcraft license is not eligible for this promotion.

And there is nothing under Referrals and Rewards

Are they serious about the brown orc skin? Isnt it just one skin they have to recolor? oO

Worked for both the accounts in my house. Be sure to have your main account selected when you activated it. Took a few refreshes for the time to apply.

Nice, I dont think the game has enough to make me subscribe again but I would play for 2 days just to do the event for the new xpac. At least its an oportunity to keep the char names too.

7 day free time doesnt work for me either (EU). It says "An error has occurred during the creation of a Starter Edition account." And i have regular account which is frozen atm and starter account, it doesnt make sense I tried this multiple times btw and also there is nothing under refferals and rewards.
    Good job blizz, best regards to your programmers.

Ok, the vicious war ram just looks pathetic, Its just a recolor of the old ones, with a tiny horn on the side, sure, they enhanced the texture, but the overall look of it its just bland, look at the other war mounts for god´s sake. this one its a miss for me.

The lack of details its overwhelming, a piercing and a horn to the side dont make this awe inspiring, it could have a broken horn, replaced with spikes, the little fluffy knots on the forehead could be spikes or blades, the horn themselves could have saw blades or something, anything! the human horse has the HEADS of fallen orcs and trolls, and the cat has a sick armor a a shuriken on its tail, this fells just incomplete and halfassed, and dont get me started on the color, white and green? yeah, really vicious...

The horde raptor at least has 2 skull with flaming eyes mounted on, and blades on its mouth and tail, that and a cool looking armor, we got a white and green ram, with a nose piercing and a blowhorn on one side, sent it back and give me something awesome