Deleted

Graphics driver updates for OEM devices

Updating graphics driver for my OEM (HP Pavilion g6-2009sg) notebook didnt work because of
    "HP don't update the intel video drivers and Intel .exe wizard to install drivers does not run on HP laptops"
    - but i found a work around to install the latest driver for Intel 4000.
    ==> But now the second GPU ( Radeon HD7670M) isnt working.
    There is no switching graphics control anymore and in the Catalyst control center are no settings.
    The Radeon driver is outdated too but when I install a new driver the control center cant be started.( Same problem when I dont intall the Intel4000 just the Radeon)
    => " AMD Catalyst Control Center cannot be started.There are currently no settings that can be conigured using AMD Catalyst Control Center. "

Both drivers are from 2012 and HP dont give new ones ,everytime warcraft says outdated driver ....

I see the problem. When I update one or both of the drivers they dont work correctly together because they are not configured to do this.=?=?

So here is my question is there a work around to update these driver and/or a way to configure them to work again ???

15+ Year Old Account
    No, your at the mercy of HP to update their drivers, which in your case, probably not at least until the new chipsets are released in a few months.