Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Hey everybody Im not much of a series watcher in all honesty, all I have followed and watched is Vikings & Game of thrones and seeing as though its a while until the next season of each of them are back i thought about trying another. I want something that makes you feel emotional about the characters like i do for the characters in Vikings if that makes sense???

P.S. - Im NOT bothered what so ever about Breaking Bad.
    Rome (HBO)
    Band of Brothers(HBO)

Quote Originally Posted by Dispirit View Post
    I'm recommending Sleepy Hollow to everyone. GREAT show <3
    It's starting to feel like the old Monster of the Week Supernatural episodes. In other words, good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Hey everybody Im not much of a series watcher in all honesty, all I have followed and watched is Vikings & Game of thrones and seeing as though its a while until the next season of each of them are back i thought about trying another. I want something that makes you feel emotional about the characters like i do for the characters in Vikings if that makes sense???

P.S. - Im NOT bothered what so ever about Breaking Bad.
    You're going to want to watch Lost. My brain can't even comprehend how 99% of these suggestions where made over it especially with the parameters you've given. Its easily one of the best shows ever made.

I've enjoyed Mentalist, Chuck, Fringe, first 2 seasons of Battlestar Galactica, the Breakout Kings was good, but only 1 season. New this season is Forever, hope it lasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Here are some of my recommendations, with imdb links so you can take a look.

True Detective
    The Walking Dead
    House of Cards
    Downton Abbey
    Sherlock
    Orange is the New Black
    Fargo
    Dexter
    The Wire
    Great list!

Dexter - I've never had so many feels for a TV show as I had at the end of Season 4. And that's saying a lot when the main character is a serial killer.

Edit: Well, maybe during the Ozymandias episode of Breaking Bad

I can recommend three shows that are way higher in the hierarchy of my favs than GoT. They're all equally brilliant imo.
    - Utopia
    - Rectify
    - Black Mirror

They're a bit on the disturbing side. Not much blood and gore yet more disturbing than the red wedding. I suggest trying Utopia (everyone should see this show!) and if you like it check out the rest.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Drama:Breaking Bad, The Shield, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Dexter, Fargo, Leverage, Vikings, True Detective, 24, House of Cards, House, Criminal Minds, the various Law & Orders

Horror/Sci-Fi:American Horror Story, Fringe, The X-Files, Firefly, Star Trek:TNG and DS9

Comedy:Modern Family, Community, Frasier, Seinfeld, Parks & Recreation

Animated:Justice League/Justice League Unlimited, Batman:TAS, Wolverine & the X-Men

One of these days I need to see The Wire and Boardwalk Empire, but I haven't seen them yet so I can't personally recommend them.

Homeland.

The best show currently on TV.

Deleted
    The Walking Dead
    Last Airbender (Animation)
    The Legend of Korra (Animation)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. has actually shaped itself into a remarkably awesome show if you're a fan of the Marvel movies.
    The first third of the first season was fairly slow to start, but since then pretty much every episode has been great. The way it's tied quite fluidly into the movies, including both the events of Thor reintroducing Asgardian lore to the world, and the much more serious (for SHIELD anyways) events of Winter Soldier, with the show happening cocurrently beside those movies.

The second season has been pretty good so far, dealing with how SHIELD operates in the aftermath of Winter Soldier, basically. It's providing an excellent setup and transition for what their role can possibly be in the coming movies.

It's also actually made me pretty eager for the Agent Carter show, which should... basically be amazing, since it's going to be lots of Howard Stark on screen.
    Last edited by Herecius; 2014-10-25 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Something that a lot of people don't seem to notice called Banshee, a friend told me about it, I watched an episode and I was hooked.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2017109/

I binge-watched the first 5 episodes of this last night due to your post.

Jesus! This show doesn't mess about eh? Really enjoying it, thanks for the tip!

Deleted
    Scorpion
    The Blacklist
    The Flash
    Arrow
    Stalker
    Legends
    Forever

Deleted
    There is a thread covering this already. Can be be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/984513

Closing.