Deleted

[Suggestion] Posting restrictions?

Lift the image posting restrictions. I joined the forums today after having flipped through the whole druid transmog thread. I thought I might have something to show that others might like only to find that I have to post more on the forums to post an image. It's quite frustrating. It's 12 am and I finished looking through a thread on a forum that I seemed to enjoy. For the time being I don't have any other interest in other forums and this seemed like a nice chance to get my feet wet in these forums. Now, instead I'm forced to (yes forced, if I'd still like to post in the thread i'm interested in) make unmotivated posts in random threads just to heighten my post count so that I could post a damn picture -__-

It's because of spammers. Spammers ruin everything.

Just participate in a few discussions, and you'll have enough post to post your transmog. Until then, maybe post a link to the image?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, sorry, it's to protect against spambots and advertising and other nefarious new users. I know it's annoying, but trust me, it's better this way.

You'll be able to post images at 15 posts, or alternatively you can report your post, include the image URL, and ask a mod in the report to add the image for you. We're happy to.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |