Deleted

New York City New Years Eve ideas.

I will be going to NYC for new year with my GF and was wondering what are the best options to do on New Years Eve.

I don't fancy doing the ball drop on Times Square.

Can anyone recommend me anything? I don't really want to pay more than $150-$180.

Any help would be great.

I live about a hour from NYC and go about every other year for New Years Eve. $150-180 is REALLY low for two people especially if you're going to be in Manhattan. Not sure how big drinkers you are, but a bottle of beer at any bar I've been to in Manhattan is 8$+ and a mixed drink is $13-15. Add in food, transportation (I advise you not to drive in. Bus would be the best option and no matter where you're coming from out of state it will be a minimum $15-20 a person for bus fare EACH way) and a motel (if you're staying overnight) and it's quite expensive. If you're going to a club it may even be more, along with a high entrance cover charge since it's NYE.

Easiest/cheapest way to get in would be bus, and that would be a $80 for both of you for both ways. If you choose to drive, hourly parking is very expensive, plus you need to pay $13 just to pay the toll to drive in thru the Lincoln/Holland/GWB since it will be considered peak hours.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-10-25 at 07:06 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry I mean like I don't want to spend no more than $150-$180 each on tickets. So for both of us like $400. We already have a hotel booked just need somewhere to go on the night. Trying to keep it like $400 for tickets somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are into it, Skrillex and Diplo are doing a New Years Eve party at Madison Square Garden, tickets are 120 a piece. I'd go but I just don't have the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

You want tickets to what? A basketball game?

Deleted
    Avoid cryo labs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Avoid cryo labs.
    ROFL!

<~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.