Page 33 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HootyBay View Post
    Good day everyone! I wanted to ask which pair of boots from mythic would be better, from trash, maidens or blast furnace? Or every peace of gear should be better with mastery?
    bis is the one with wf or socket, every single one of them is really close, with mastery/MS probably being the weakest option, but that depends on how high do you value MS/Haste

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vutk View Post
    bis is the one with wf or socket, every single one of them is really close, with mastery/MS probably being the weakest option, but that depends on how high do you value MS/Haste
    But why mastery/ms is the weakest? Is it because mastery have a cap after which it is better to take crit? Sorry for many questions.

I'd say it's because MS becomes the 2nd best stat for very specific scenarios whereas the other two are kinda broader in their "effectiveness".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HootyBay View Post
    But why mastery/ms is the weakest? Is it because mastery have a cap after which it is better to take crit? Sorry for many questions.
    Mainly due to that and the fact that you get much less mastery rating from the boots compared to the amount of crit gained, meaning that the statweight is balanced to favor the MS.

Crit/MS is the likeliest option to be overall BiS because it's strong in all fights, since in heavy cleave/aoe the haste becomes weaker, but ofc not completely irrelevant. However if the fight favors haste over MS then the trash boots are the bis option, which is why i like to retain my original statement in this matter.

Anyone have any tips for maximising damage on mythic Gruul? It's a farm fight but ever since our first kill I can't seem to figure out how to get my damage up. On every kill I've had horrid luck with needing to move for flares, cave in, etc almost constantly and I'm consistently at the bottom of the meter. I use Inc+Euph but with all the movement my damage is always garbage. I'd appreciate any tips for things I might have somehow overlooked.

Check your fight times, if you dont have the time for 2 inc's I think SotF is possibly recommended?

Also there is apparently some magical sweet spot you can stand and almost never have to move for a flare. I have yet to find it but someone pointed it out on some stream once (I didnt grab the screenshot stupid me)

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Quote Originally Posted by Griffeth View Post
    Check your fight times, if you dont have the time for 2 inc's I think SotF is possibly recommended?
    That would require a fight of less than 3 min 30 sec. Even the fasted ranked Gruuls are still around 3:45, which mean Inc is still preferred. Don't use SOTF

As for help Chisato - you'll need to post logs - no way to tell where you are under-performing without seeing it

Quote Originally Posted by Keiyra View Post
    That would require a fight of less than 3 min 30 sec. Even the fasted ranked Gruuls are still around 3:45, which mean Inc is still preferred. Don't use SOTF

As for help Chisato - you'll need to post logs - no way to tell where you are under-performing without seeing it
    OK, I was just a bit hesitant to post them since I'm so embarrassed and the logs are somewhat old. My guild fell apart shortly after this and I've been on a break since then but I've just joined a new guild and will begin raiding again tonight. I'm worried I'll do awful on Gruul as usual and fail my trial with this new guild.

My ilvl was probably around 692-693 for this log:

Overall: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...-done&fight=17

Just me: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...t=17&source=16

I don't remember the exact number of times I had to move to dodge mechanics but it seemed like I was moving near constantly. Sometimes I'd refresh DoTs or waste a SS just because I had to move and wanted to do some sort of damage. Besides the RNG, there are probably things I could be doing better to raise my damage while I'm not moving (like using SS better - I read quite a few tips through the threads here and will try out things tonight) but I'm still really frustrated with being consistently low on this damn fight.
    Last edited by Chisato; 2015-05-12 at 08:32 PM.

Also there is apparently some magical sweet spot you can stand and almost never have to move for a flare. I have yet to find it but someone pointed it out on some stream once (I didnt grab the screenshot stupid me)
    On the right end as you enter the room, there's a furnace, if you stand to its left as you see it from the entrance with your back at the wall (or for a more proper explanation the furnace will be on your left if you're with your back at the wall), you completely avoid the flares of this particular furnace and you only get like one in the whole fight on average.

Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    On the right end as you enter the room, there's a furnace, if you stand to its left as you see it from the entrance with your back at the wall (or for a more proper explanation the furnace will be on your left if you're with your back at the wall), you completely avoid the flares of this particular furnace and you only get like one in the whole fight on average.
    I love you, I will have to try this next week.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Just tried out the Balance Druid Archimonde trinket - it uses the same spell ID of starfall, rip the 2 starfalls at once dream.

What trinkets do you guys use in CMs and are RPPM trinkets still nonviable like they were in MoP?

I love you, I will have to try this next week.
    For a better explanation, here's the map and the position denoted with the skull mark:

http://bossblueprint.com/savedImages.../V61dxv8yV.jpg

I pretty much stand there the whole fight, only moving to avoid smashes. You'll get the odd try here and there where cave-ins will royally fuck you up, but that's just Blizzard's beloved RnJesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Yes, precasting is required for double-procing. But even if you don't do that for whatever reason, trinkets will proc asap on pull due to combat.
    Sorry im late for this, but for double-proccing, How soon/late should I pre-cast without fucking the entire raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    Sorry im late for this, but for double-proccing, How soon/late should I pre-cast without fucking the entire raid?
    I start to cast Wrath with 2 seconds left on the pull timer.
    Last edited by Raggarvalle; 2015-05-15 at 11:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggarvalle View Post
    I start to cast Wrath with 2 seconds left on the pull timer.
    I forgot to specify starfall

Quote Originally Posted by Krazyito View Post
    I forgot to specify starfall
    Safe to pop starfall around one second before pull, since it takes a second or two for the stars to spawn.

Deleted
    Yop,

Is there a file wich tell us how many the tier set 6.2 will does ? How many damage will it do ?

Which lvl 100 talent is best? I've tried balance of power and it seems ok enough. Euphoria is awkward though the power bar moves really fast by the time I finish a cast I'm in the other Eclipse hehe.

Euphoria is best if youre just starting out, BoP is for multi target and only used if youre really comfortable with the spec