Deleted

Thumbs down Things that make no sense in this game.

Guilds that raid on Sunday when they only raid 3 days a week, and have no obligation to pick any day. Such a boring day Sunday to commit for.

Nobody raids on Saturday morning. Or virtually nobody. Most of those that don't, do have the time to do it, and it's the most productive raid time.

And best of all, people thinking wiping is tiresome. It's virtual, and learn to make gold. If you spent more time on a kill it's the same waste.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is this i dont even

Deleted
    Translated - His guild changed their raid schedule in a way which means he misses raids or gets benched!

fateswarm is what makes no sense...

It makes sense to raid on saturday morning but not on sunday evening. Okay m8.

Deleted
    whats the point of this post??

Deleted
    I got about half way through the post, but then I decided to wait for the movie.

OP if you have a choice of narrator, maybe try Robert Redford?
    Last edited by mmocd3e258d247; 2014-10-27 at 04:45 PM.

Deleted
    Racists. I'm not American. Why are you so harsh with languages.

10+ Year Old Account
    this post is why drugs are bad for you. not bad for everyone but for you.....yes you and you alone.
    like everyone else i have no clue what you are getting at here.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll try to understand you. Please let me know if this isn't correct.

Quote Originally Posted by fateswarm View Post
    Guilds that raid on Sunday when they only raid 3 days a week, and have no obligation to pick any day. Such a boring day Sunday to commit for.
    Translation: my guild raids on Sundays and I hate raiding on Sundays because it is arbitrarily boring. Why do they not cater to my schedule?
    Nobody raids on Saturday morning. Or virtually nobody. Most of those that don't, do have the time to do it, and it's the most productive raid time.
    Translation: I arbitrarily think Sat morning raiding isn't boring compared to Sundays. And if that wasn't convincing enough, even though no one does it I can firmly say it's more productive raiding for everyone.
    And best of all, people thinking wiping is tiresome. It's virtual, and learn to make gold. If you spent more time on a kill it's the same waste.
    Translation: I frequently wipe my raids and get blamed for wasting people's time, but time isn't real when it's on the internet. Plus, wiping teaches you how to farm gold. I don't even know what I meant by that last part, but it just happened.

Did I get the major points or did you mean something else? I am willing to have a discussion about what you are mad about if this isn't correct. Please let me know because that was my best attempt.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    My guild raids on Monday, Wed and Thur only. So you are a liar or a fool, make your pick when you say they are raiding on Sunday. Also, I was looking for a less softcore guild and I noticed so many guilds that have no obligation to raid on any day in particular and they go sunday, one of the most boring days to comit yourself raiding.

Deleted
    I don't raid but if i did, i actually would join guild which raids early saturday and sunday morning.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sundays are the best days to raid. It's the day of the week where the most people are available.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    I don't raid but i actually would join guild which raids early saturday and sunday morning.

Tell me about it. They are the most productive gaming times. As a kid I remember it were the most enjoyable times too.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    sunday, one of the most boring days to comit yourself raiding.
    Could you please elaborate for us how you reached this conclusion? Color me intrigued.
    BAD WOLF

Racists. I'm not American. Why are you so harsh with languages.
    AH the good old language racism. That shit is out of control . Please in the future guys keep ur racist remarks geared towards actualpeople of different color and background.
    I'd also like to know how bad English and grammar means ur not american. That's one of our qualities, the way we have mastered the English language.

My guild raids two days a week, Thurs and Sun. Our raids are usually very productive barring server issues and instance bugs we've had the past weeks :\

We picked these times as that's what everyone had available when we were originally a 10m. We've got plenty of people to fill Mythic rosters so... Sorry, you can't raid with your guild anymore , I'm guessing, they changed their raid times.
    -Awesome sig by Darthne-

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing constructive about this thread.

Closing.