Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You say that, but I once got infracted but being homophobic.
    Well, I don't know, maybe you shouldn't be so homophobic? How dare you insult people for their choice of sexual partner, you just don't understand!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Well, I don't know, maybe you shouldn't be so homophobic? How dare you insult people for their choice of sexual partner, you just don't understand!
    Lol, that is almost word for word what that mod said.

Quote Originally Posted by Magewang View Post
    Do people know the difference? Getting pretty fucking sick of being accused of trolling when in fact just making a joke. The defintion of trolling is pretty weird on this forum. It appears anything a mod disagrees with is regarded as trolling.

My understanding is that trolling is deliberate and malicious use of language, swearing or other offensive words to cause upset and distress.

Personally im upset that i can be lumped in with people that are generally sick and moronic and tarred with the same brush, merely for saying something flippant or silly. Can people not appreciate the difference between the two, sometimes i make jokes, but never to deliberately offend or to antagonise.

Pretty sure this thread will get locked, but would the 'establishment' please review their overly aggressive stance on humour or flippancy.
    Trolling is posting with the intent of causing a strong reaction of some sort. Most trolls go for the low-hanging fruit of offending people, but that doesn't make somebody whose sole purpose is to make people go 'wat' not a troll.

10+ Year Old Account

MMOC has a pretty broad spectrum that trolling could fall under. If you feel you were banned/got an infraction unjustly, bring your complaint to a global mob/another mod.

EDIT: complaining about bans/mods leads to bans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussing moderator actions isn't allowed here. If there is an issue, bring it up to us privately.