Question Really confused about the new Conjure Refreshments?

In WoD all the mage conjured refreshments restore 100% of health and mana over 20 seconds, regardless of the mage's current level.
    In other words, all the various conjured refreshments are IDENTICAL in terms of mana/hp restoration.

However the "requires level XY" restriction is still present - which makes absolutely no sense!
    The conjured refreshment is literally identical for all levels, so what is the point of even having a level restriction?

Second issue, which i find really weird, is that the required level for your Conjured Refreshment to be consumed keeps rising every 10 levels or so.
    Meaning that every next Refreshment "upgrade" can be used by less and less players, due to the level requirement being higher and higher.

And i really need to point out that the "upgrade" is actually a DOWNGRADE
    , since all refreshments give the same % of HP/Mana per sec for 20 seconds.
    The only thing that changes is the required level, and it keeps going up for absolutely no reason...

My level 45 mage got his Refreshments "upgraded" from "requires level 34" to "requires level 44" - and now half the healers i get in random dungeons are unable to use my higher level refreshments...

Blizzard should remove the "requires level XY" limitation from all Conjured Refreshments.
    In it's current form it makes "Conjure Refreshments" the ONLY spell in the game to get less-useful the more it levels up...

edit: Seems the level requirement was completely removed from all mage conjured refreshments!
    Last edited by Aleksej89; 2014-10-30 at 10:56 PM.

Did you suggest it on the wow forums?
    Cos you know...they do listen to feedback.
    I was Once a Nab
    Then I rolled a Paladin
    Thats when I found out
    that I REALLY was a Nab

Interesting find, but this is a fan forum and the developers are much less likely to see something like this here than they were if you were to post it on their own Bug Report forum.

Also why do gems and shoulder/leg enchants still have a level/ilvl requirement when they scale now. One of two things will happen if ya post about it, it'll finally get changed (Eh, doubt it) or they'll basically say "because reasons".

Agreed, it really shouldn't require a level to use in the first place. It's fucking food.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaziOfTheSkies View Post
    Did you suggest it on the wow forums?
    Cos you know...they do listen to feedback.
    You made me laugh

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Agreed, it really shouldn't require a level to use in the first place. It's fucking food.
    correct. and I also agree. Well the level requirement was a pain since they removed teh spell levels. So it hust makes less and less sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's most likely an oversight or someone just not caring to reprogram a borderline important spell because they had better things to do. Report it as a bug in-game and/or write about it on the official forums.
    My magic will tear you apart.

Maybe you could report it, but unless something is completely game breaking, blizzard rarely alters low level gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Maybe you could report it, but unless something is completely game breaking, blizzard rarely alters low level gameplay.
    If it "Upgrades" midway through our leveling, it could affect Level 91-99, so they might.

However, this is an incredibly lazy change since there is no benefit to "ranking it up" as all the food at high level is the same at low level: 100% HP/MP over 20s. The only thing it does is lock out lower level players from using it.
    Last edited by Polarthief; 2014-10-28 at 05:47 PM.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It seems that the level requirement was removed from all mage conjured refreshments!

I tested it out a bit, giving high level food to low level players - and they could consume it all

Hurray for blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by Aleksej89 View Post
    It seems that the level requirement was removed from all mage conjured refreshments!

I tested it out a bit, giving high level food to low level players - and they could consume it all

Hurray for blizzard!

I don't think this is a surprise. They changed how all food works (finally), but obviously overlooked the level requirement.