3v3 with HPal and Sub Rogue

My rogue friend and I are looking for a mate for the upcoming season of arenas.
    We're debating on picking a Warrior (Arms or Glad) or a Feral Drood - can I ask you guys for your recommendation?
    Obviously other picks than the above 2 are also interesting to us if they make sense

Many thanks!

Those aren't good classes to play with if you're running rogue/hpal. Try playing with a mage, hunter, or lock. Those comps are much more viable than the ones you listed. Rogue/melee/healer generally sucks unless you're a rank 1 player, even then its suboptimal.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewski View Post
    Those aren't good classes to play with if you're running rogue/hpal. Try playing with a mage, hunter, or lock. Those comps are much more viable than the ones you listed. Rogue/melee/healer generally sucks unless you're a rank 1 player, even then its suboptimal.
    Thank you! Any comment on Hunter vs Mage in that comp? (in the context of WOD) And if Hunter BM or SV? (Don't like MM static requirements in arena format - even if burst pretty good)
    Last edited by Pelleas; 2014-10-28 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    Hpala / rogue / boomi seems Very strong aswell, I'll be playing boomie, ret, healer though.

Death knight (unholy, frost) will work good aswell with your comp, much better than warrior because of so many "trinkets" built in, and good pressure, and decent peels.

Ret will also be good judging how damn strong they are now damage and healing wise, and I have it hard kiting rets. 2 palas work, so much freedoms and bops!