Severe Lag Spikes - Shadowlands

Hello Folks,

I haven't ruled out my provider yet, but wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing some pretty severe lag spikes? I am on shadowlands but not sure if it's server specific or provider specific, currently using Comcast.

I had really bad lagspikes on The Bastion. They've seemed to stop but for about 2 weeks every 15-30 minutes I'd hit an invisible wall and have to wait 10 seconds. With a slight chance of being DC'd. And they still haven't fixed the DC bug. If you DC you just hit a loading screen that will never move and you have to force quit SWTOR and restart.

I still get an occasional spike but not as bad as it was. I'm going to say it's on SWTOR's end because it is the only application I have connection issues with.
    SWTOR Friend Referral code: http://www.swtor.com/r/DzSdz8
    (You get free stuff, I get free stuff, win/win!)

Thanks Posh. I also don't have any issues except in SWTOR. I've never had the DC bug though, not sure if that is a symptom or I am just lucky

I am periodically having bad lag/spike issues on Shadowlands, i'll run into that invisible brick wall for a few seconds and then it will be fine, or sometimes it will kick me out to the infinite loading screen and i have to force quit the game and reload

doesnt happen to often but when it does the timing is always awful!

I have it happen sometimes also, Shadowlands with Comcast. It has happened with GW2 rarely as well, so I think it's a combination of factors in my case.

And yeah, I hate the stupid DC bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Helgrin View Post
    Hello Folks,

I haven't ruled out my provider yet, but wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing some pretty severe lag spikes? I am on shadowlands but not sure if it's server specific or provider specific, currently using Comcast.
    I haven't had many issues with Shadowlands recently. I have, however, had numerous problems with Comcast in the past.