[Music] Final Fantasy 6 Balance and Ruin

This is a fan made album of remixes of the Final Fantasy 6 SNES soundtrack. (Final Fantasy 3 US)

It's all done by http://ff6.ocremix.org/ (ocremix) a pretty popular online group of affiliated people who make all kinds of great video game remixes.

74 tracks by 74 artists, covering basically the entire FF6 soundtrack, it was a kickstarter fund from about 2 years ago.

"On October 25th, 2012, OverClocked ReMix successfully funded its first Kickstarter project for this very album. Our funding goal was $30,000, which would go entirely toward the physical production of the 5-disc Balance and Ruin, licensing fees to Square Enix, and hiring of live musicians. Thanks to 2,509 fans from around the world, we greatly surpassed our original goal and ultimately raised a total of $153,633."

It is free to download and if you are a fan of Final Fantasy music this is a must have for you. Hope you enjoy it.

P.S My fav songs are Meditations on an Apocalypse (Catastrophe) by zircon and On the Run (The Returners) by Leitbur.

Again, enjoy!

Some fantastic remixes in this, from orchestral to jazz-lounge in theme. It's also peppered with interesting modernised industrial sounding beats, for the more mechanical tracks and even some hip-hop orientated bass. I like it.

Nice. I love OCRemix. The OCRemix radio station helps keep me from going more crazy while I'm at work.