Thread: OK I dun goofed

Deleted

Wink OK I dun goofed

I bought an INSANE amount of embersilk cloth. Do you think I'll be able to make it back later on with turning it to bags? The idea was that I could have a stockpile but now it seems too big to be sane.

An alternative might be to turn it in part to enchant mats directly, but that's a partial loss.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I bought an INSANE amount of embersilk cloth. Do you think I'll be able to make it back later on with turning it to bags? The idea was that I could have a stockpile but now it seems too big to be sane.

An alternative might be to turn it in part to enchant mats directly, but that's a partial loss.
    I would check the beta for WoD i bet their is a cheap bag that is as good if not better than the embersilk bag, all profession items will be worht less with garrisons filling the role of "professions you dont have" plus there is probably a catchup mechanism for tailoring so nobody is going to want embersilk.

TL,DR unload that shit now, take a small hit if necessary because the longer you wait the worse it will get im afraid.

Deleted
    wat. there is no cheap bag. Only a huge 30 slot bag that is hard to make.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    wat. there is no cheap bag. Only a huge 30 slot bag that is hard to make.
    there's a 28 slot bag for 2200g.
    You just need to make the Smuggler's Tavern in Spires of Arak and you get this ability http://wod.wowhead.com/spell=170108 and that summons a vendor who sells this junk http://wod.wowhead.com/npc=84243#comments

10+ Year Old Account
    The gronnskin bag is unique. One per char. You still have several other slots to fill, not including alts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    2.2k is more than royal satchel in most realms.

10+ Year Old Account
    As pointed out, that 28-slot bag is unique, so at best that's one bag. Royal Satchel's can be found cheaper in many places, at least for now, we'll see how they look in WoD.

However, there really isn't much of a reason to have a bunch of big bags on most toons anymore, even those you use for shuffling and crafting in bulk. So I'd expect the Embersilk bags to continue to sell. Obviously how much you'll make back later depends on what you bought embersilk for now and what the bags sell for in WoD, but I'd imagine you bought it rather cheaply in huge quantities, so I'm sure you'll make gold on it as you slowly move the bags over time.

Deleted
    The amount of gold per server should increase by 1.6 to 2.0 what means the bags will be arround 250-500 gold again. Even if you make 100k profit out of it, I wouldn't have the patience to wait that long.

You could make a bunch of bags but that'd take a lot of time and the bottom might fall out of the bag market while you wait.

Better to sell it off now, either in bolts or via tailoring/DE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.