daily xp quest in wod

i tried to find a answer to this but only finding post months old. is there still daily quest for xp from 90-100 in wod?
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    i tried to find a answer to this but only finding post months old. is there still daily quest for xp from 90-100 in wod?
    What do you mean? You can do dailies in MoP for EXP in WoD yes, at 90 they award the exact same EXP as quests in SMV/Tanaan at 90.....

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    What do you mean? You can do dailies in MoP for EXP in WoD yes, at 90 they award the exact same EXP as quests in SMV/Tanaan at 90.....
    im talking about the 20% xp buff u get while lvling only monks get
    ''i'm not drunk, i'm Scottish''

Quote Originally Posted by tacosarecool View Post
    im talking about the 20% xp buff u get while lvling only monks get
    OHHHHH, I actually don't know about Monks, but you can buy 20% xp buff potions in your Garrison for any class.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    OHHHHH, I actually don't know about Monks, but you can buy 20% xp buff potions in your Garrison for any class.
    ...y u poast here den?

Deleted
    they removed the daily for 90+ players

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Infective View Post
    ...y u poast here den?
    Probably because it was in the feed on the front page? Wow, that was hard to figure out. I didn't even know this was a monk-only question (as the OP says absolutely NOTHING AT ALL about it) until it was mentioned 2 posts later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    that would be extremely unfair for all other classes past 90. it was alright to put in in MoP because monks were leveling from 1-90 rather than 55-80 like dks originally were. if monks were a hero class i doubt they would've had any xp buff.
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Probably because it was in the feed on the front page? Wow, that was hard to figure out. I didn't even know this was a monk-only question (as the OP says absolutely NOTHING AT ALL about it) until it was mentioned 2 posts later.
    Yeah this is the monk forum, you don't need to specify in the title of every thread that you're discussing monks. If it doesn't dawn on you to check which forum you're reading, you probably don't need to reply.

Let's keep things constructive and stop the bickering.