Kor'kron juggernaut drop rate on the 11 and 12th?

Since WoD is launching in the middle of the week, will the juggernaut mount still have a 100% drop rate on Tuesday/Wednesday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

WoD Launches on 13th, not 11th or 12th, even if it isn't the beginning of the week it still doesn't and shouldn't change anything.

I would imagine that the mount stops being 100% the second you're able to level past 90.

I believe this gives EU players a unique advantage to squeeze in one extra lockout's worth of guaranteed mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I would imagine that the mount stops being 100% the second you're able to level past 90.

I believe this gives EU players a unique advantage to squeeze in one extra lockout's worth of guaranteed mounts.
    How so? NA resets on a Tuesday and EU on a Wednesday, the patch isn't until a Thursday. If anything it gives NA two days to clear and the EU only one day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

WoD Launches on a Thursday, raids reset Tuesday. Both US and EU have a final equal chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    WoD Launches on 13th, not 11th or 12th, even if it isn't the beginning of the week it still doesn't and shouldn't change anything.
    the weeks starts at wednesday - it always was dont let those afk ppl say its not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryken View Post
    WoD Launches on a Thursday, raids reset Tuesday. Both US and EU have a final equal chance.
    Raids always reset on Wednesday, unless you play in Korea or Taiwan, there it resets on Thursday.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Raids always reset on Wednesday, unless you play in Korea or Taiwan, there it resets on Thursday.
    As already mentioned by someone above - US resets Tuesdays, EU on Wednesdays, so both have time that reset before WoD hits to farm the mount one last time.