Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You did all that now? It's nice to see the spreadsheet turning greener.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Hoping speccing into the 'resto affinity' talent in legion will make competitive soloers.
    Yeah, I wasn't very impressed by that affinity for raiding, but I'll have to agree, for soloing (all specs) it looks amazing.

Heroic Siege

Iron Juggernaut
    Dark Shaman
    Nazgrim
    Malkorok
    Spoils
    Thok
    Siegecrafter
    Paragons
    Garrosh

Mythic Siege (probably attempt a few next week like spoils, dark shamans, maybe even thok?)

Norushen

Heroic 25 MSV

Spirit Kings
    Elegon
    (Open to ideas about how to do Will Of Emperor without monk statue and such)

Yeah did most of that last night except a few of them I had done before like 25 H Protectors some of the t14 stuff.

All down pretty easily in siege, Iron Jug was probably the hardest? Class trink let me live long enough to pop my 2nd tank ring, which got me to full hp again basically and then boss went siege mode and was easy finish.

Yeah 4% per 5 seconds on yseras gift is nice but we lose CW I believe, but will have to see how it plays out. If theres a fight we have a chance to swap out of bear form to do some legit healing hope we get some mana to work with.
    Last edited by enak101; 2015-11-30 at 05:19 AM.

Yeah 4% per 5 seconds on yseras gift is nice but we lose CW I believe, but will have to see how it plays out. If theres a fight we have a chance to swap out of bear form to do some legit healing hope we get some mana to work with.
    Yeah, CW should be resto only (though ofc bears have more/different AM tools than before) in Legion. Seems mana-wise there's only Mana Attunement datamined, so I don't know if resto affinity will give any sort of regen (or cost reduction to Regrowth). Swiftmend looks like it will alone be pretty good though. Instant 700% SP heal and it costs a lot less in Legion than it does on Live.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Yeah, CW should be resto only (though ofc bears have more/different AM tools than before) in Legion. Seems mana-wise there's only Mana Attunement datamined, so I don't know if resto affinity will give any sort of regen (or cost reduction to Regrowth). Swiftmend looks like it will alone be pretty good though. Instant 700% SP heal and it costs a lot less in Legion than it does on Live.
    Good to know about swiftmend and mana attunement (guess we already have mana attunement?). I still can't be very positive about losing HOTW though :/ the amount of burst damage and healing helps a lot on a lot of fights.

edit: losing motivation cause prot pally probably 1 shot every fight i struggle with dk and monk and pally just better in every way ((((((( wtb reroll next xpac maybe.

update dark shamans ruled impossible until 4/4 upgrades or legion

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic Spoils down I was super close for quite a few attempts which was frustrating, those anima golems will be the death of me I reckon but yea between mirror of blademaster tank ring and berserk dps was pretty fine. Saved pot and lust for the last quadrant.
    Last edited by enak101; 2015-11-30 at 10:19 PM.

Good to know about swiftmend and mana attunement (guess we already have mana attunement?). I still can't be very positive about losing HOTW though :/ the amount of burst damage and healing helps a lot on a lot of fights.
    Ah, yeah that sucks - I forgot, for Guardian HotW is also damage. So now the affinity gives you either healing or damage but not both. Hopefully more of whichever is picked though. For Resto attunement I still think they might have to modify the mana costs of the affinity abilities from what they actually are for Resto, but I don't know.

I'm interested if the Feral attunement will also be CD-based like Moonkin is. Either way, the Moonkin looks interesting with 2 minute DPS CD + 5 yd range passively on everything. Don't know how useful the range would actually be, but autoattacking/melee with 10 yd range sounds like it could be fun at least.

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post
    Ah, yeah that sucks - I forgot, for Guardian HotW is also damage. So now the affinity gives you either healing or damage but not both. Hopefully more of whichever is picked though. For Resto attunement I still think they might have to modify the mana costs of the affinity abilities from what they actually are for Resto, but I don't know.

I'm interested if the Feral attunement will also be CD-based like Moonkin is. Either way, the Moonkin looks interesting with 2 minute DPS CD + 5 yd range passively on everything. Don't know how useful the range would actually be, but autoattacking/melee with 10 yd range sounds like it could be fun at least.

Maybe broken for bosses that are stationary like Kromog lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Heroic 25 Man Throne Of Thunder

Jin'rokh
    Horridon
    Council Of Elders
    Tortos
    Megaera
    Ji-Kun
    Primordius
    Dark Animus
    Twin Consorts
    Lei-shen

Heart Of Fear 10 Heroic

Wind Lord Mel'Jarak

Heart Of Fear 10 Normal

Amber-Shaper Un'sok
    Grand Empress Shek'zeer

Don't have dps for heroic sha (in siege) or heroic amber shaper, normal amber shaper will easily go down next week. Heroic 25 Durumu will never happen, will try to get lockout to try some more though. Heroic 25 Tsulong also seems fairly impossible, so many adds in day phase. Most of the 25 heroic bosses I killed in TOT were easy, Horridon took a few tries, so did Council and Megaera (not that Meg was hard, just got chainstunned by nether adds and stuff and had to adjust strat, class trinket did 66% of healing lol)

Also H25 Spirit Kings and Elegon still crossed out on spreadsheet I did get them a few posts ago.

Iron Reaver enraged at 49% if you curious LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Animus 25 Heroic, possible world 1st?

No words for the class trinket hahahaha, made the enrage on 25 heroic liveable, though it was still cut pretty close.

Screenshot 1

As you can see there, 7 min 17 kill, which means he cast full power for 5 minutes continuously, if you were wondering what happens after that, he stands there for about 5 seconds and then casts the enrage again

Screenshot of my skada healing (111k healing per second)

Seed Of Creation/Anzu Plume. Soul Of The Forest,Dream Of Cenarius,Bristling Fur. I probably would have switched to pulverize if I didn't kill it that attempt, but BF was still useful especially when I went ages without a healing touch proc etc. If you wondering how I lived at the start, kill 2 by the time most of them get to me, ring+berserk+lust (can't remember if i actually lusted that time tbh) and just rek as much face as I can, savage defense= 0 damage taken. I ended up killing the 2 large anima golems i spawned but i feel like i was getting more resolve or something while they were up... seemed to get harder after they died.

Heroic 25 Will ruled either impossible or requiring amazing coordination with treants typhoons vortexes, don't have the add control to keep spark stacks down, dont have dps to kill before overwhelmed. Probably not attempting again for a while, extremely frustrating.
    Last edited by enak101; 2015-12-03 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Adding in twins and lei shen (both fairly easy, had to do 5-10 seconds of enrage for twins.

I thought Stalwart Guardian only reduced damage.

Nah for some reason in the tooltip it doesn't mention it, but it definitely reflects the damage it absorbs. Can sometimes do a lot of your damage depending. Sometimes annoying, its an excellent trinket for 25 Heroic Will Of The Emperor, except for the fact the packs of melee adds eventually kill themselves, and give a spark to the boss/bosses. (You can maybe tell i've put a fair bit of attempts into that stupid fight with not much success )

edit: if you are meaning the healing per second, it just counts as an absorb, which counts towards healing per second.

- - - Updated - - -

Was bored enough to do heroic oregorger, got it 1st go. 26k HPS 24k dps. 30 minute kill. Mythic would take 2 hours probably, probably liveable though, if 1 day im super bored ill try it.

No, I meant the fact that it apparently reflects damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    No, I meant the fact that it apparently reflects damage.
    I'm pretty sure it reflects the pre-resolve value you can see in the tooltip of the trinket.

Maybe. It hit between 0.1k and 4.3k for me while I did ToT yesterday, while the trinket says 3668 with the buffs I had.

My stalwart guardian damage on last M Archi kill (private logs sorry)

max 12.9k average 6.6k for ticks against Archi himself, i'm pretty sure its not pre resolve (my 745 version says about 4.6k damaged reduced from each hit on the tooltip). But it's definitely not modified in the same way as the healing, for stalwart guardian healing I had max 23k average 18k, total of 7.15 million healing 25% of my heals why I use it on archimonde

Not exactly sure how the damage portion of it works, it will do those tiny 0.1k hits if you meet the condition of "this effect cannot absorb more than 90% of an attack" so if you only get hit for 100 damage in 1st place bla bla, so yea you will see some tiny minimum hits. Either way it seems the damage can be higher than what the tooltip shows.

Definitely pre-resolve. We made sure of that during the PTR, because having damage that scales with resolve is kind of dumb (oh, and it was also like 20% of your damage on pure single-target, so it might have been a tiny bit broken). If you want it to do more damage, get more AP from a trinket or something, and if you want it to do ~2.5x damage, use HotW cat and get hit by AoE ticks or something.

Never checked exactly how it works with low amounts of damage, but it does scale down its damage in some way. It won't reflect 5k to something that tickles you.

It's based on AP, though, so temporary buffs will bump that number up. But yes, the number does seem to be somewhat high.

Well yeah I didn't mean it was affected by resolve, more so that it wasn't just a flat amount that the tooltip says, so my bad on the wording. Either way for soloing purposes I find a lot of use out of the trinket but for the absorbs not the damage really, guess it helped with dmg some fights like brackenspore and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

25% twin ogron ripppppp
    Dodge enfeebling = dps loss hit enrage
    Enough dps = Die to enfeebling

25N Wind Lord Down, wanted to attempt heroic but messed up my lockout, if normal strat doesnt work I have a cheese strat that 99% should work so should be done next week. For 25N didn't even end up needing pvp trinket, killed stunners before 1 stun cast.

Did 25N sha cause had lockout and was bored enough, just tank and spank.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    How much gear do you need to do Durumu 10N nowadays?

Could probably do it 670-680 can't remember when i first did it, probably 690-700ish would be easy. (that might have been 10H too)