Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Senior Obama administration official calls Netanyahu "chickenshit"

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2555390/

It looks like this is the end for the apartheid occupation -- once the US abandons its support for the apartheid occupation, then it will face binding resolutions from the UNSC, and a probable SA-style isolation treatment.

xzzx
    Last edited by TheGravemind; 2014-10-29 at 05:27 AM.

This isn't going to change anything. If Bibi can come on American TV and accuse people of being unAmerican this wont change anything.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said Netanyahu is awful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This isn't going to change anything. If Bibi can come on American TV and accuse people of being unAmerican this wont change anything.

- - - Updated - - -

That being said Netanyahu is awful.
    It's a symptom of changing times, however, and that says enough. As soon as the neo-con baby boomer generation dies off, American support for the Zionist apartheid occupation will plummet dramatically. The new generation of kids are essentially all staunchly anti-Zionist apartheid occupation as they have not grown up in the same era of cable news propaganda shilling for the Zionist apartheid occupation.
    Last edited by TheGravemind; 2014-10-29 at 05:32 AM.

I think you're being pretty overoptimistic but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGravemind View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2555390/

It looks like this is the end for the apartheid occupation -- once the US abandons its support for the apartheid occupation, then it will face binding resolutions from the UNSC, and a probable SA-style isolation treatment.
    I seem to remember Endus closing threads that were started with an obviously biased viewpoint. Seeing that this one is not just that, but borderline antisemitic, I'd vote for this one to be closed as well.

Not sure about the political calculations of those, do you think most americans support oreign aid to israel and support the israeli government, or do you think hes just trying to get more support from liberals?

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Not sure about the political calculations of those, do you think most americans oppose foreign aid to israel and support the israeli government, or do you think hes just trying to get more support from liberals?
    I think its just a random leak from an administration frustrated with the Israeli government.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I seem to remember Endus closing threads that were started with an obviously biased viewpoint. Seeing that this one is not just that, but borderline antisemitic, I'd vote for this one to be closed as well.
    Seeing that this one is not just that, but borderline antisemitic, I'd vote for this one to be closed as well
    not just that, but borderline antisemitic, I'd vote for this one
    borderline antisemitic,
    antisemitic
    el oh el

Last edited by TheGravemind; 2014-10-29 at 05:27 AM.

It's a symptom of changing times, however, and that says enough. As soon as the evangelical generation dies off, American support for the Zionist apartheid occupation will plummet dramatically. The new generation of kids are essentially all staunchly anti-Zionist apartheid occupation as they have not grown up in the same era of cable news propaganda shilling for the Zionist apartheid occupation.
    Yes. Then we can see Israel Nuke everything from A-Z over there. Brilliant!

el oh el

I think you just made my point for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Yes. Then we can see Israel Nuke everything from A-Z over there. Brilliant!
    sure we will

http://www.theguardian.com/world/jul...-proliferation

At least we agree on something.

Sometimes I play a game on guessing who the thread OP is.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

10+ Year Old Account
    In fairness when I saw chickenshit my first image is Seifer calling Zel a Chickenwuss. That's my first thought lol

OT: While I'd condemn it, I can understand losing one's temper in a debate or what not. So I'd say it's not the worst thing in the world.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'm still wondering about Hamas and Israel.

So who's responsible for shelling the UN Hospital and the school?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    At least we agree on something.

Sometimes I play a game on guessing who the thread OP is.
    Thanks Taliey. It's a shame because this is a valid topic.

I think you just made my point for me.
    What point? There was no hating of Jews, there was, if anything, hating of Israel, and conflating the two is at best dishonest and at worst belying a deep-seated prejudice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    What point? There was no hating of Jews, there was, if anything, hating of Israel, and conflating the two is at best dishonest and at worst belying a deep-seated prejudice.
    No. I understand the difference between legitimate criticism of Israeli policies and antisemitism. Categorizing Israel as an apartheid state is an attempt to demonize Israel, and is, as I said, borderline anti Semitic. John Kerry, who is certainly no anti Semite, had to walk back his alleged comments that Israel had to be careful not to risk becoming an apartheid state. It's certainly inflammatory.

I'm not prejudiced at all. If you would read my comments, you'd see that I support an end to settlements. Just like George Bush did when he cut off loan guarantees to the Israeli government over their settlement policies.

The list also includes descriptions such as "recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and 'Aspergery,' "
    Aspergery.

10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Israel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

No. I understand the difference between legitimate criticism of Israeli policies and antisemitism. Categorizing Israel as an apartheid state is an attempt to demonize Israel, and is, as I said, borderline anti Semitic. John Kerry, who is certainly no anti Semite, had to walk back his alleged comments that Israel had to be careful not to risk becoming an apartheid state. It's certainly inflammatory.

I'm not prejudiced at all. If you would read my comments, you'd see that I support an end to settlements. Just like George Bush did when he cut off loan guarantees to the Israeli government over their settlement policies.
    Its inflammatory. It also has nothing to do with Judaism or the jews as a people. Its a criticism of Israeli government policy and that is it.