Fury AoE rotation with Unquenchable Thirst?

Hey everyone, I checked the Fury sticky for 6.0 but couldn't find it anywhere, but what is the AoE rotation if you chose Unquenchable Thirst?

In the sticky it said to Bloodthirst on cool down and then move to Whirlwind but since Bloodthirst doesn't have a cool down with Unquenchable Thirst, how exactly does the AOE rotation work?

Thanks in advance.

bloodthirst is meant for procing enrage. so press it if you
    a) dont have anything other to press or
    b) u are not enraged / enrage is on the verve of runnin out.

This accounts for ae too, and as far as i know, the Raging blow procs are best used with meatcleaver stacked up.

Enrage uptime is the most critical thing for fury warrior now, so make sure a are as much enranged as human possible, meaning unenraged you press bloothirst button till enrage is on over pressing anything else.

Not sure about bladestorm vs whirlwind, but beeing enraged goes first in any circumstances.
    Last edited by Holofernes; 2014-10-29 at 04:39 PM.

As Holofernes said you want to be enraged when you start to aoe and thats what BT is for.

There is not a lot more to an aoe rotation than single target. You still want to use RB and WS when you can but WW is the priority instead. You can also spice it with Blade Storm and Dragon Roar

Ok thank you guys for replying. I also read on Icy Veins that if there's a lot of enemies and you are flowing with rage, you can prioritize WW more often, even with 2x RB charges.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    Ok thank you guys for replying. I also read on Icy Veins that if there's a lot of enemies and you are flowing with rage, you can prioritize WW more often, even with 2x RB charges.
    Not sure what you mean here. If I understand correctly you are saying Whirlwind would take precedence over Raging Blow; which is highly unlikely.

Whirlwind needs to hit 3 targets to deal the same amount of damage as hitting 1 target with Raging Blow. This means it is highly unlikely that you would ever choose to Whirlwind over Meat Cleaving. With 3 charges (L90 Meat Cleaver cap), you would need to hit 12 targets with Whirlwind to equal the damage; with 4 charges (L100 cap) you would need 15 targets. They would also have to die fairly quickly to be worth continual Whirlwind instead of Meat Cleaving, since Raging Blow is much more Rage efficient than Whirlwind and thus better for sustained AoE.

Rage capping is rarely an issue while Meat Cleaving, since Whirlwind eats it faster than it is generated and Bloodthirst generally gets delayed when possible due to timing restrictions (adds die fast), even if you were in a situation where rage capped easily (resource buff?), when maintaining an AoE rotation it is generally better to waste resources and get the damage out faster than to purposefully try to maintain resources; this is again because adds generally die fast.