Deleted

Few undocumented changes in patch 6.0.3 for monks?

Since patch 6.0.3 Im seeing some strange behaviours on few abilities and wanted to confirm if it is only my issue or global.
    First is Renewing Mist interaction with Multistrike - while Jade Mists tooltip says that RM has a chance to not go on cooldown, i have never seen this effect even with 11% Multistrike.
    What started to happen though, is Renewing Mist jumping to 2 targets in 1 tick instead of only 1 with proc chance equal to my Multistrike. Thats means that one RM can end up on 4 targets instead of three, while it still only jumps two times.
    Second change is in Brewmaster spec, my Black Ox statue started to autoattack for 3-4k when it has aggro from NPC.
    Anyone else observed any of these?

Deleted
    Also.. Soothing mist, since when does it change automatically to the lowest HP target (with statue up) without me re-casting it? Dunno when this changed, but I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Kerilia View Post
    Also.. Soothing mist, since when does it change automatically to the lowest HP target (with statue up) without me re-casting it? Dunno when this changed, but I love it
    I think 6.0 (not sure how long in the beta). But yeah, it's a great change.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenx View Post
    Second change is in Brewmaster spec, my Black Ox statue started to autoattack for 3-4k when it has aggro from NPC.
    It's a bug. https://twitter.com/Celestalon/statu...15112223932416

Deleted
    Indeed the statue heals the lowest member of the group. It sometimes change a lot from target and its pretty cool. that makes soothing mist a real good heal now!.