Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I like to save my pride for something that required effort on my behalf, like being debt-free.

the way you posted it i understand why people may get mad and mods perhaps close the thread.

however, you are right.

it is double standards when some people can say: I am gay, and i am proud of it!, and people applaud them for saying it, but if a person says: I'm straight, and i'm proud of it!, people look down upon him.

just as with black/white, men/women.

when you look at it like this, being a white, straight male is tough these days. Black lesbian womens have it easy on the other hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollowlithic View Post
    OP isn't being politically correct someone stop him
    That's what I'm talking about (yeah, I know that's irony)

I'm a proud Earthling.

Martians can go fuck themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Agreed, but there's no need to be proud of such things as sexuality. It's like being proud of your height. Or skin color. Or gender. Or the shape of your nose. People shouldn't feel the need to be proud of things they are born with. Nor should they feel ashamed of them.

What people should be proud of are their accomplishments, actions. Things that you do.
    I agree mostly. I mean ya if u want to be pround of ur sexuality thats fine but don't make it what defines you. Be pround of everything about yourself.

I can't word what I'm trying to say right. I just find it more simple and makes more sense if your just happy to be you.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's a place called REAL LIFE
    I choose to ignore that place.
    If you were smart, you'd do the same :3

Deleted
    Yep I am also, I meet faggots everyday now, you can just spot them a mile off, spreading their pride and happiness they can take a dick in the ass.

I for one am proud to be the most hated race/background on the planet.

A white straight male.

We are racist and homophobes if said one thing out of line, if so, suck a dick faggots

Proud to be 95% of the population?

Maybe you should aim higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post
    the way you posted it i understand why people may get mad and mods perhaps close the thread.

however, you are right.

it is double standards when some people can say: I am gay, and i am proud of it!, and people applaud them for saying it, but if a person says: I'm straight, and i'm proud of it!, people look down upon him.

when you look at it like this, being a white, straight male is tough these days. Black lesbian womens have it easy on the other hand.
    We've been over this already. There is nothing inherently hard about coming as straight. There are still very real social risks to coming out as a homosexual.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Garkanh View Post

however, you are right.

I suggest going outside

ya this thread can not lead to anything positive.

Straight people were never, ever, oppressed for being straight. it was/is the norm (as in majority). Be proud, but as you have not overcome any significant obstacle be being straight, hard for you to be proud of anything specific.

That is why I believe this to be a bait thread.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medipac94 View Post
    Yep I am also, I meet faggots everyday now, you can just spot them a mile off, spreading their pride and happiness they can take a dick in the ass.

I for one am proud to be the most hated race/background on the planet.

A white straight male.

We are racist and homophobes if said one thing out of line, if so, suck a dick faggots
    You need a blowjob

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Why is hetero pride odd, and gay pride completely normal? Double standards?
    Okay guy, let me lay it out for you. Back in 'the day', gays were getting locked up in jail for being gay. Some places still are like that, some places still kill people for being gay.
    Anyways, it was also happening HERE in north america. So basiclly, they rioted and partied their ass off for days, like pretty close to a week from what I understand, until the powers that be noticed that these people aren't as small of a demographic as they'd previously thought, and that they just weren't having it anymore.
    So. I guess when you're an ordinary gay kid in an ordinary gay town, with an ordinary two moms or two dads, and you come home from school one day and say "mom, mom, I'm straight." and they say "how could you do this to us?". let us know bro.
    Otherwise, let it be, once you understand their plight, you'll feel like an idiot if you don't.
    Well...most people would.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Note that the op didn't just say that he's proud of being straight - he's proud of being NOT gay.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    No...not really a doube standard as being straights has never really had a negative stigma attached to it.
    It's irrelevant whether or not there has ever been a negative stigma attached to it, it is a double standard to say that it is "odd" to be proud of being heterosexual or, in the OP words, "not gay". That being said, I think the way in which the OP phrased his pride is a little odd, but it's not really any more odd than someone saying "I'm proud not to be straight".
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You need a blowjob
    You need to get off benefits, Adam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sexuality threads are not allowed here - no matter which side you fall on.