Monk animations with updated character models

Hey,

I'll be racechanging some time before WoD and as the racials differences seem to be almost insignificant, I want to play a race that has good looking animations in every spec. I only found pre-patch videos with the old models and even though the monk animations may be the same as before, most may look different due to the new character models so I wanted to check all of them before deciding on a race.

So my question, are there any videos/modelviewers that show those animations? If tried some modelviewers like wowdbs but they only show race specific animations, not class specific.

10+ Year Old Account
    you could just make a level 1 monk and see them for your self >.>
    might give you a general idea
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

The only problem being not having any skills at lvl1 except 1 or 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Wowhead model viewer?

- - - Updated - - -

Just chose a random pair of boots and then use the model viewer and select the monk animations from the dropdown box.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Thanks, the wowhead modelviewer actually has them all

Another thing I would recommend is shapeshifting items. You could use Kalythra's locket to see night elf animals, mr smite's item to see tauren, orb of illusion to see one opposite faction race, etc. Also Skymirror could let you see using any race on your faction, not sure if it works on the opposite faction. Could be useful if you wanted to see stuff in game. Granted they won't have your armor for appearance, but you can at least see animations.

If the ptr is still online you can see it there as well with premades. Same goes for beta if you got access.

when using the wowhead model viewer keep in mind that you are seeing piecemeal animations of a bigger picture. Some of the appeal of a monk is in the fluidity of moving from one thing to another. I did not like fem draenei in the model viewer, they seems a bit stiff, but I leveled one to 20 and found them to be quite nice in movement.

you can do a '/who r-"race" c-"Monk" ' and find monks of your faction for those races. Maybe send them a whisper and see what they look like in combat. Not everyone will respond nicely, sure, but some people would.