Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be worse, be lucky its only food he dumped into the man purse.

Id honestly expect a grown man dressed in a teletubby suit to leave something worse than chinese food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Id honestly expect a grown man dressed in a teletubby suit to leave something worse than chinese food.
    It says student, not adult. I'm 20 going on 5. We're a different sub species.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Who wouldn't go criminal when you live in such a shitty kiddy show. I'm surprised half the crew haven't shot themselves.

Deleted
    It is a man purse

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    My opinion. People need to man up, and take pranks like this better. If one of my friends did this to me, I would laugh, then make them fix the door, and buy me food.

Police would not be involved, I think they have better things to do than deal with juvenile pranks. And the court system is already slow. Do we really need them to arbitrate over stuff like this?
    Actually no charges were initially filed until the LANDLORD found out about his door. If you can't see his side of it then you should probably try that.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's a student. That should explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Yeah, the landlord is people too.
    I don't know how they do things in California but here in the real world landlords tend to not like it when you damage their property by breaking down a door. That's called criminal damaging. whether it was a joke or not.