Deleted

Using TMW to display seals or stances

Hi all

Is it possible to show which seal you have active as a Paladin using TMW? If so, how do I do this. For non-Paladins, I imagine this would be the same for warrior stances or druid shapeshift forms.

You can do it as a buff/debuff icon im pretty sure and just put the name of all 4 seals in the box of buffs to check. It will just show the active one in the icon.

- - - Updated - - -

... or do 4 icons, one for each seal and then a Meta Icon to bring them all together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchler View Post
    You can do it as a buff/debuff icon im pretty sure and just put the name of all 4 seals in the box of buffs to check. It will just show the active one in the icon.

- - - Updated - - -

... or do 4 icons, one for each seal and then a Meta Icon to bring them all together.
    Unfortunately not, I tried that.

Deleted
    Pretty sure I did condition icons for all seals and then all in one meta icon when I did this.

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-6614657657733120 ^f-48^Sx ^F5488770635792384^f-46 ^t^SRows^N5 ^SColumns^N1 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1KLAHGiitpGL ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S31801 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Truth ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20154 ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Righteousness ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N3^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20165 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Insight ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20164 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Justice ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N5^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1KLAHGiitpGL ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SCurrent~`Seal ^t^N72009^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N9 ^^
    This will do it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by empo View Post
    Pretty sure I did condition icons for all seals and then all in one meta icon when I did this.
    Although applying a condition pretends to tracks seals, my issue is that it doesn't know which icon to present. I need a single icon which changes to represent the seal I am using.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    ^1^T^SPoint^T ^Sy^F-6614657657733120 ^f-48^Sx ^F5488770635792384^f-46 ^t^SRows^N5 ^SColumns^N1 ^SGUID^STMW:group:1KLAHGiitpGL ^SIcons^T ^N1^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S31801 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Truth ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^N2^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20154 ^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Righteousness ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N3^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20165 ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Insight ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^SEnabled^B ^SFakeHidden^B ^t^N4^T ^SType^Sconditionicon ^SCustomTex^S20164 ^SFakeHidden^B ^SEnabled^B ^SConditions^T ^N1^T ^SType^SSTANCE ^SName^SSeal~`of~`Justice ^t^Sn^N1 ^t^t^N5^T ^SType^Smeta ^SIcons^T ^N1^STMW:group:1KLAHGiitpGL ^t^SEnabled^B ^t^t^SName^SCurrent~`Seal ^t^N72009^S~`~| ^Sgroup^N9 ^^
    This will do it.
    Thanks. How do I import that?

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    Thanks. How do I import that?
    /tmw options

Paste it into the Import/Export box .. click the button then 'From String'

Deleted
    /tmw options

Paste it into the Import/Export box .. click the button then 'From String'
    It doesn't no. Thanks for the help anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    It doesn't no. Thanks for the help anyway.
    Worked fine for me re-importing it following my own directions.