Hows it going? My name is Otis but in WoW I go by the name of Ellos.

I'm a returning player when it comes to raiding in WoW. On my old account I was in a guild where I went 3/13 H in ToT before I had some real life issues come up and had to take a leave. I came back to the game some time around SoO release but I started up a new account with my Hunter. Due to the times that I work, and with me having to gear back up, I wasn't able to find a guild and just played casually. Looking to change that in WoD

Previous WoW experience
I've been playing WoW for about 10 years now. A little bit before they brought BGs to WoW. In that time I've progressed in majority of the raids on the hardest content in later expansion. I'm going to list all the raids and the characters/specs that I was using during that progression.

In Vanilla I was playing my Prot Warrior on Shattered Hand. I cleared MC, BWL, AQ20, ZG and some of AQ40.

In BC I was still playing my Prot Warrior where I cleared all of the raids up to TK where I got addicted to PvP and started to main my Rogue.

In WoTLK I decided to try raiding on my Rogue on Tichondrius and ended up clearing all the launch content. I cleared some of Ulduar but ended up taking a break until ICC came out. When ICC launched I went with my Prot Paladin and cleared a couple of H ICC bosses on the Garrosh server.

During Cata I became the MT for a Guild where we ended up clearing all of the launch content, even getting Alliance first Nefarius 25 man kill. While we were progressing on H content we had some members leave and only managed to get H Halfus down before the guild disbanded. I didn't want to leave the server to find another Guild so I become a achievement addict and just focused on that until DS where I transferred to Tich and cleared all of N DS before MoP came out.

I've always hated MoP and since I just found all of the bosses in the release content boring I just ended up leveling alts; however, when ToT came out I came back and ended up clearing 3/13 H on my Warlock/Hunter. But, like I said above, I had some IRL issues come up and had to leave. Since then I have cleared N SoO but haven't been able to find a guild to get some H experience..

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for a West Coast server or a late night guild to progress with. My main issue right now is that I work until 11:00 EST so I don't really get home until about 11:30. Raiding days/hours don't really matter to me since I'm always available. I'd prefer a guild on a PvE server but can make some exceptions. Willing to faction change also if a Alliance guild is interested.

Here's a pic of my UI

Some info about me

My names Otis and I'm a 22, 23 in December, College student. Right now I go to Community College and next year will attended UNCC or UNCG here in North Carolina. I enjoy video games and enjoy working on become a better player and becoming the best I can do. Other than, I just enjoy hanging out with friends and playing Basketball.

If you're interested leave a reply here or you can add my btag, Boom#1431.. hope to hear from you soon.