Any addon that does something with Zone Map?

On one of my characters (my main, naturally), I have no Zone Map. I believe it is off-screen somewhere. Is there an addon out there that can do a resetpos on it or something? I tried ZoneMapHelper to no avail, that was the only addon I could find on Curse.

- I have verified that my keybinding for the Zone Map is what I think it is. When I press that key, I hear the "scroll open" and "scroll closed" sounds that are associated with the Zone Map being shown and hidden, so that confirms it.

- All my other toons have working Zone Maps, so it's not like my WoW install is broken.

- I have disabled all addons on my main and relogged. Still no Zone Map.

- Blizz support just says reinstall. Boo.

- Note I am not talking about the minimap. I'm talking about the small rectanglular map of the entire current zone with an icon indicating where you are. It has a tab that appears when you hover over the map, and when you right-click on that tab to move it around.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.
    Players: AAARGH ponies are RNG!
    Now it's even harder to be perfect. /unsub
    They should just make ponies baseline.
    LOL @ World of Ponycraft.

The addon "MoveAnything" can reset it for you. Search for BattlefieldMiniMap in MA, and you can click it to get a whole bunch of options, including one to just reset it to default position.

Thanks. Is BattlefieldMiniMap the same as the Zone Map? I rarely do BGs, but like to reference the Zone Map when I'm in the world.

Blizzard: Bosses now also have a chance to drop ponies! A pony makes your character better.

/run BattlefieldMinimapTab:ClearAllPoints() BattlefieldMinimapTab:SetPoint('CENTER', UIParent)

@semlar Your black magic has its uses! Thanks, that worked.