Page 5 of 276 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can anyone check if Curse of Naxxramas was Trademarked at all.

Tom Chilton said they have a team working on the new zones for the next expansion already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Not necessarily; keep in mind that they have said they may be doing 2-tier expansions from now on and pushing xpacs at a rate of one a year or so. If they did that, seeing it announced at Blizzcon is not outside the realm of possibility.
    Yes its 100% out of the possibility cause you dont annouce one big thing before u released ur LATEST big thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azgraal View Post
    The first thing that comes to my mind is the idea of a crystal of sorts, in a necklace/talisman, with some powers to it.
    exact my thought thats why I go with a HS xpac.Or its just for the LULZ!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Kudos to the detective works. This COULD be the name of a future expansion. Queen Azshara is 1) still alive and 2) the single biggest chance Sargeras has to finally get a hold on azeroth, short of an all out invasion from deep space.
    but theres is also an area in Azeroth thats called Azshara.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Pfth, Vashjir was amazing, one of the few bright moments of Cataclysm in otherwise quite terrible expansion. People were just dull.
    Sorry for like 99% of the players Vashjir was the worst thing ever - error "mob has to be in front of you" - wtf its 100% directly above me how much more in front should the mob be?....

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hmmmm, from one side it makes sense. On the other - how will they fit orcs into this ?

But i really wonder *if* its true, will it be more underwater or more island centered.
    Obviously she will breed a race of aquatic orcs by crossing them with murlocs and they will be called murlorcs and they will create the Wet Horde. Duh!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Nobody knows. It's been in the trademark databases for awhile so it's probably real, but there's no certain answer on that.

A WoW expansion being announced before the previous one was even releases is very unlikely.
    It is not unlikely assuming they are actually trying the annual expansions.
    It would have to be announced at blizzcon14 or they would be stuck at blizzcon15 with "hi guys, new expansion release tomorrow, sign up for beta plz"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Can anyone check if Curse of Naxxramas was Trademarked at all.

Tom Chilton said they have a team working on the new zones for the next expansion already.
    It wasn't. The only things trademarked for Hearthstone is the name, the logo, and the subtitle 'Heroes of Warcraft'.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomgpally View Post
    It is not unlikely assuming they are actually trying the annual expansions.
    It would have to be announced at blizzcon14 or they would be stuck at blizzcon15 with "hi guys, new expansion release tomorrow, sign up for beta plz"
    I just don't believe they'll ever be able to do annual expansions, I guess, so the idea of another expansion being announced so soon seems absurd. Blizzard may prove me wrong, but I'm not counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hmmmm, from one side it makes sense. On the other - how will they fit orcs into this ?

But i really wonder *if* its true, will it be more underwater or more island centered.
    N'zoth was watching and saw just how strong Garrosh got with just the last bit of the hearts power so he decided he would create his own army of corrupted orcs. Using Neptulon whom Azshara already captured for him, he caused to ocean to magically rise up and engulfed the Blackrock Mountains then to give the Blackrock orcs the same deal he gave the Highborns 10k years ago. So now you have Nag'Orc and he makes sure to empower whoever is their leader to be above Azshara and we get a scenerio where Azshara lost all tactical skills of a 12k+ yo monarch and send all her forces to get slaughtered by alliance/horde forces. And we are about to win agaisnt her when all of a sudden the lead Nag'Orc shows and saves the day by doing nothing but screaming (patience Azshara, let them come to you), so we are forced to flee cause his great leadership skills overwhelmed us.
    Last edited by alt-ithist; 2014-11-01 at 03:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by Vedrenne View Post
    I don't know about that. I think Silithus gives it a run for its money in terms of how wretched the zone is.

OT: Has anyone checked what the terms have been when Blizz have trademarked books? Do they use similar 'list of goods and services' jargon?
    I might be a bit twisted and slightly masochistic but I liked Silithus and the endless rep grind back in vanilla.
    That might also be the reason why my guild decided I should be the first one to get the quest item from BWL for the AQ opening chain :P

Vashj'ir though, ugh so horrible. Nice idea but it was too big for my taste, fully cleared it once and never went back, all my alts was leveled elsewhere.

Edit: on topic though, doubt it's something for HS, as someone already pointed out it would be a bit strange for them to include Aszhara in HS before the storyline and lore has been done in WoW.
    Unless of course they intend to not deal with it at all in WoW which would be a shame.
    Last edited by Caelia; 2014-11-01 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It wasn't. The only things trademarked for Hearthstone is the name, the logo, and the subtitle 'Heroes of Warcraft'.

I just don't believe they'll ever be able to do annual expansions, I guess, so the idea of another expansion being announced so soon seems absurd. Blizzard may prove me wrong, but I'm not counting on it.
    ok well i am checking New Zealand & Australia right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, if this is really for a WoW expansion, the big gap in the Blizzcon schedule makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry for like 99% of the players Vashjir was the worst thing ever -
    99% is a number you pulled out of your arse, like most internet statistics!

error "mob has to be in front of you" - wtf its 100% directly above me how much more in front should the mob be?....
    I think I now understand why you didn't like Vashj'ir but I fear to break it to you, the issue probably wasn't with the zone.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Last year we saw Corgis Unleashed after The Dark Below and were able to disprove it somehow, because the trademark was only 'requested' or something. Is this one 'confirmed'/official (so to speak)?

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Yes its 100% out of the possibility cause you dont annouce one big thing before u released ur LATEST big thing
    But using that logic, blizzard shouldn't even try annual expansions because they have to announce it early enough to get time for a beta, but late enough it is after the previous one is released.
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzs View Post
    "The Eye is a zone in the South Seas and located in the center of the Maelstrom. On the surface there is not much except a vast swirling arcane storm. The Maelstrom creates a giant whirlpool leading into the Eye. Beneath the water, this has created a wall of water which makes accessing the Eye difficult. When Brann Bronzebeard visited it, he said that he saw more forms of life in the Eye than he imagined existed in all the world, because besides the various creatures he found, there are also water elementals, octopi, sharks, hydras, threshadons, frenzies and giant squids.

Within the waters of the Eye are the opposing empires of the makrura and naga. The makrura live in the city of Mak'aru, while the naga live in the city of Nazjatar."

Wowpedia
    They couldnt use that though, because we have already gone into the eye of the Maelstrom and there is nothing there except a dungeon and small circular room

Deleted
    If this is the new expansion I think we'll see both Azshara and Gul'dan as major villains. While we're fighting on Draenor, Azshara takes advantage of the lull in our defences back on Azeroth to launch a full scale invasion. We come back with Gul'dan and the AU!Legion hot on our heels. AU!Legion joins up with our Legion and there's a big fight over the Tomb of Sargeras and whatever power remains in it. Azshara tries to play both sides of the conflict.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Last year we saw Corgis Unleashed and were able to disprove it somehow, because the trademark was only 'requested' or something. Is this one 'confirmed'/official (so to speak)?
    Corgis Unleashed in particular was only an application, and never appeared on the TMView database. It was a screenshot taken of the application. This one has been officially filed, but that doesn't necessarily mean it's not a hoax.

I would have expected it to be a book since they like shelving lore/events they don't want to bother covering in game like that, but it looks like software. Huh. Maybe there will be something interesting happening this Blizzcon. It seemed so empty and I just assumed they scheduled because they were planning to reveal what Titan was and then it fell apart and they still had the convention center contracted and tickets sold.

Edit: And to be honest, I expected them to make WoD part 2 as a full expansion rather than a patch because of all that seems to be cut from WoD in addition to giving them an easy way to extend the relevance of the garrisons.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2014-11-01 at 03:58 PM.

Oh no no no no NO NO! Why? WHY? It's a week until Blizzcon! A WEEK!!! That means, 7 days (well technicaly 6 now) which is basically 168 hours! Do you realize I won't be able to sleep now?

In all seriousness though. If this turns out to be the next WoW expansion than I give all my YES. Finally some of the old lore will be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Protar View Post
    If this is the new expansion I think we'll see both Azshara and Gul'dan as major villains. While we're fighting on Draenor, Azshara takes advantage of the lull in our defences back on Azeroth to launch a full scale invasion. We come back with Gul'dan and the AU!Legion hot on our heels. AU!Legion joins up with our Legion and there's a big fight over the Tomb of Sargeras and whatever power remains in it. Azshara tries to play both sides of the conflict.
    Tomb of Sageras was destroyed & sunk into the sea if I remember.

It isnt about being able to do it, it is about trying.

If they don't announce next xpack at blizzcon 2014, they are confirming the BETA starts after blizzcon 2015, which means another almost 2 year expansion at best.

I hope my speculation of warcraft 4 will come true... perhaps this could be it! Naga-centered warcraft RTS... could be a preparation for an eventual azshara expansion!

Then again, if they are really going forward with 1 expansion a year, they should be announcing soonish.. even if warlords isnt released.