Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgtar View Post
    A lot of what is said on 4chan does make sense, but some of it sounds silly.

I think I saw at Blizzcon a few years back they won't add Naga's as races because of their lore and how they lack body components such as feet.
    only way i could see it working would be like someone suggested earlier in this thread, have it go like the worgen. have dual form, highborn out of combat, and turn into naga in combat could work. i don't see naga working as a race otherwise.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AbalDarkwind View Post
    He's still imprisoned on a different planet on a continent with no connection to Draenor. It would be incredibly contrived to bring him back in WoD.
    indeed, without gul'dan and his shadow council opening the portal to azeroth with medivhs help, illidan would have no way to get to draenor. also, would he even be broken out of prison, if the orcs never invade azeroth, the legion may not have staged an attack so Illidan still sits in jail. blizzard would have to come up with another reason as to how and why illidan is no longer jailed.

and also, with medivh still probably possessed by sergares on AU azeroth, but the legions plans thwarted on draenor, what will sargeras do with medivh? could he open the portal to draenor by himself?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Not buying an expansion bc of anti-aliasing options? Even from you, that seems....whack.
    I'm fairly sure I listed a variety of reasons in my post. Ignoring the rest of them is quite inane. Then again, you were clearly looking to just insult me and weren't worried about actually making a quality post.

Am I going insane or did you literally just change your avatar?
    na same one haha

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    They couldnt use that though, because we have already gone into the eye of the Maelstrom and there is nothing there except a dungeon and small circular room
    That was a portal mate, not the actual place under the eye. The Deepholm entrance simply latched onto the most powerfully magical place on the planet when it opened, doesn't at all give an indication of what actually lies beneath the eye. And also, Aszhara is one of the most powerful mages to have ever walked Azeroth, even some of the mightiest legion commanders held respect for her power, and admitted they could not match it even if they wanted to. Only KJ/Archimonde and Sargeras himself could outmatch her during her time as a Night Elf, I think she could magically conceal her underwater domain if she desired.

All that being said though, chances that this is Hearthstone related = 90%, chances of WoW related = 10%.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    I'm fairly sure I listed a variety of reasons in my post. Ignoring the rest of them is quite inane. Then again, you were clearly looking to just insult me and weren't worried about actually making a quality post.
    sadly your last two posts have no quality other then crying because u don't play a game been about human and orcs, even thought that was what warcraft is all about...

Oh man, the sheer irony.

Sorry if my standards aren't as loose as others. I don't like WoD and millions of others outside of this website agree with me. Deal with it.

Deleted
    i bet blizzard love reading through fan site forums this time of year and see what crazy theories people come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    only way i could see it working would be like someone suggested earlier in this thread, have it go like the worgen. have dual form, highborn out of combat, and turn into naga in combat could work. i don't see naga working as a race otherwise.
    Or some naga that aren't as mutated due to disassociating themselves from Azshara and the Old Gods?
    Blizzard can do whatever they want, really. I don't think they'd want playable naga.

When you make a quality post I will follow suite. Deal?
    Considering all you are doing is ad hominem and have no intention of making posts that have anything to do with this topic, I don't think you're capable of that at all.

In the meantime, I'm going to say that an expansion that deals with Azshara over more orcs is easily more refreshing and interesting because it's not just Siege of Orgrimmar with a fresh coat of paint again. The possibility of a class and race being added is even more incentive to care as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the Eye of Azshara is a portal, and IF she still all in love with Sargeras, shes trying to summon the Legion to Azeroth through it.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i bet blizzard love reading through fan site forums this time of year and see what crazy theories people come up with.
    Tbh, I feel like they did it on purpose.
    It's a clever play on words. And I KNOW for a fact that they know how rabid the community gets around Blizzcon.

That's the cardback for November.
    Goblins, mechanical theme, the zone Azshara. It all fits together. Sorry fishy dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Runeshear View Post
    Maybe the Eye of Azshara is a portal, and IF she still all in love with Sargeras, shes trying to summon the Legion to Azeroth through it.
    Nope. She's been thoroughly corrupted by the Old Gods at this point. I doubt N'zoth would let he fall out of his grip.

Guess you haven't bothered to read the past 3 pages then. But of course you didn't. You just came here to stir up trouble and provoke responses (which I am currently doing). Orcs are the backbone of the warcraft franchice, so I hardly find that 'complaint' to be valid. "Get their heads out of their asses" is hardly a complaint. No new races and classes are not mandatory (I'm glad they aren't adding either personally this time. I dont want another class or race every expansion) and the lore has hardly been about just orcs in MoP, but admitting that doesn't help your propaganda.
    I came here to post my opinion on this reveal. That is all. It's not my fault you are overreacting and being hostile to anything that criticizes your beloved Warlords of Draenor expansion. I don't care what your opinion of my post is.

It's really sad that people can't make dissenting posts without being barraged by this type of drivel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a clever play on words. And I KNOW for a fact that they know how rabid the community gets around Blizzcon.

Goblins, mechanical theme, the zone Azshara. It all fits together. Sorry fishy dudes
    So much this, it's a clever mind play to get all the Naga nerds hyping.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Hmmmm, from one side it makes sense. On the other - how will they fit orcs into this ?.
    NO, NO, NO! Absolutly NO! There have been too much orcs already! No more orcs (other than players)!

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post

You know what would fit that goblin/mechanical thing more? Kezan. Or Bilgewater Harbour. Or, you know.. the Undermine.

Not the ancestral home of the Night Elves. :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    You know what would fit that goblin/mechanical thing more? Kezan. Or Bilgewater Harbour. Or, you know.. the Undermine.

Hell I had totally forgotten there was a goblin landing zone called Azshara until this thread.

Thanks to Visenna for the signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarlordsofDraenor View Post
    Nope. She's been thoroughly corrupted by the Old Gods at this point. I doubt N'zoth would let he fall out of his grip.
    Still, the old gods are all about chaos. Why wouldnt nzoth allow this? Legion comes through and wreaks havoc, then the Old God unleashes hell as well. Win-win for nzoth.
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post

It ceased being the ancestral home of the Night Elves when the Goblins blew it up into a Horde symbol - literally.
    But don't tell me, tell Blizzard