Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    now we need a fat guy with boobs and a hairy back wearing a belly-shirt and tightpants
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It's a prank and not even worth watching.
    So it was staged? All of the people who reacted are actors?

Well, can you prove the claim you just made?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Deleted
    I'm starting to think that the problem isn't sexist in nature... it's just New York.
    Everyone in this city is sex crazed or depraved.
    If New York and Los Angeles were to disappear tomorrow the rate of sexual harassment in the US would drop to 1%.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Well, can you prove the claim you just made?
    Like I said, the logo in the corner kinda kills all credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Undead Puppy View Post
    I'm starting to think that the problem isn't sexist in nature... it's just New York.
    Everyone in this city is sex crazed or depraved.
    If New York and Los Angeles were to disappear tomorrow the rate of sexual harassment in the US would drop to 1%.
    I don't wanna disappear tomorrow though

Deleted
    Women catcalling is a thing sure, but I don't believe for a second that this video is real given it's source. I also don't believe that men are cat called just as often as women, and yet this video would have us believe that both experience a rate of about 10 "incidents" per hour.

The naysayers in this thread just don't seem to understand that instances of "catcalling" isn't a female problem. The initial video wants you to believe that all women walking everywhere just get harassed and men are big and bad and knuckle dragging neanderthals looking to take them back to the cave. What is really going on, and is displayed in this video, is that trashy fucking people act like trashy fucking people. The end! Now we can go on about how men need to behave or women need to behave, but what we really need to do is cull the worthless trash that infests the streets of major cities.

Deleted
    But what am i going to do now with those ultra close fit white t-shirts which i just ordered?!

Dammit youtube!

jk

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post

I don't wanna disappear tomorrow though
    I don't know, I'd likely catcall him, he is rather hot. I definitely know that I'd stare for a bit. Likely wink or wave if I was noticed.
    I don't want my rights and freedom to catcall revoked by saying so, though.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And someone who records 10 hours of video only to crop out 90% of it, while creating the video with a clear agenda in mind, and then asking for donations doesn't kill credibility?

Kay.

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post
    And someone who records 10 hours of video only to crop out 90% of it, while creating the video with a clear agenda in mind, and then asking for donations doesn't kill credibility?

Kay.
    Hey hey hey! How in the fuck is that poor victim going to cope with all that has happened to her? She obviously needed those donations because she has a clear and thought out plan to complete eradicate cat calling from occurring again. And for just a small amount of your money she will enact that plan by spending it on shallow materialistic items while laughing with her other friends at how easily people are to dupe.

It's not a prank.

Deleted
    Inb4, -during and -after the feminazis come here and say IT'S JUST A PRANK THEY ARE CALLED MODEL PRANKSTERS SO IT MUST BE STAGED AND FAKE AND #RAPECULTURE

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    The naysayers in this thread just don't seem to understand that instances of "catcalling" isn't a female problem. The initial video wants you to believe that all women walking everywhere just get harassed and men are big and bad and knuckle dragging neanderthals looking to take them back to the cave. What is really going on, and is displayed in this video, is that trashy fucking people act like trashy fucking people. The end! Now we can go on about how men need to behave or women need to behave, but what we really need to do is cull the worthless trash that infests the streets of major cities.
    My husband gets "harassed" all the time, even when we're together. Most of the time we laugh it off though, they are pretty funny.
    Specific instances I can recall over the last month are:
    - A woman reaching around me in a Starbucks to grab his ass.
    - A woman "crashing" into him, pretending that she wasn't looking, while feeling him up down there (as he told me afterwords, with the woman walking way blushing and double-taking like crazy and following us for about five more minutes) in a wal-mart.
    - A guy 'resting' his hand on his ass while we're in an elevator in a government building, then complimenting his body after getting off on his floor...
    - A woman coming up to him and asking for a kiss because he kissed me, stating that it looked fun and that he looked good at it (I would have let him, for the fun of it, but declined her anyway.) while at the mall cafe.
    - A woman complimenting him on the street outside of Gamestop, that was like 4 days ago, I forget what she said...

And those are just the times that I was present. So yes, guys get it a lot too. And these include actual touching and groping, FAR MORE invasive than what's been displayed in these videos.
    Last edited by Lady Dragonheart; 2014-11-01 at 08:12 PM.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It's not a prank.
    They were not being serious with the video, look at the source.

It's it's akin to the Onion releasing real news, it's not going to happen.

It was most definitely staged.

Why do they use attractive people in these things? Let's get Honey Booboo's mom out there and see what happens. Also everyone looks like the cast from Jersey Shore.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    now we need a fat guy with boobs and a hairy back wearing a belly-shirt and tightpants
    The holy trinity would be complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

They were likely just showing how ridiculous the other video was at portraying men negatively. Now when money gets involved, as was seen in the other video, then I believe that someone would stage that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    I don't know, I'd likely catcall him, he is rather hot. I definitely know that I'd stare for a bit. Likely wink or wave if I was noticed.
    I don't want my rights and freedom to catcall revoked by saying so, though.
    I don't doubt it would happen honestly, I just don't think the logo is helping it at all. Especially since it kinda screams "I'm a prank!"

Quote Originally Posted by Resies View Post

Kay.
    Off of your high horse person. It's almost as if you don't even know my opinion about the other video, or you haven't even seen my posts in it at all.
    I think the other video is garbage completely also.

Next time, don't act like you know someone else's opinion if they haven't stated it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post

I was thinking about this. Maybe the point was to prove that the other video could have been easily staged as well.