Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

why do women act the way they do when out drinking?

there's a lot of women who just steal drinks from men and not having any intention to do anyhing else despite knowing why the man buy them a drink

why are women doing this??????

The key is to get to them later in the evening. When their circumstances match your looks!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Just report this guy and move on, nothing to see here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    The key is to get to them later in the evening. When their circumstances match your looks!
    what do you mean later in the evening?

no circumstances match my look

What's with all your started threads about women exactly?

A lot of women do it, and a lot of women don't. Just like a lot of men buy a drink to get into a womans pants and not to get to know her, and a lot actually want to. Why does something like this need to be explained exactly?

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they know you'll buy them a drink like the hapless sod you are. I've got a female friend who gets me drunk of drinks she takes off dumb guys down at the local club, it's a great way to save money.

But yeah, unless I'm friends with a girl or it looks like I'm in already, I never buy girls drinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

The question should be why do the men buy drinks to the women ?
    Do they never learn ?

Quote Originally Posted by C Niva View Post
    what do you mean later in the evening?

no circumstances match my look
    cuz they'll be more drunk and desperate then!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aliessil View Post
    Just report this guy and move on, nothing to see here.
    This is the second thread of this member that I had to report within 30 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    This is the second thread of this member that I had to report within 30 seconds...
    I started thinking about a reply, then I noticed it's the usual forum troll that gets 80% of his threads locked and most of them are provocative and / or whine about women... Yeah now I remember last time he went on posting spree, good job mods of banning him faster this time before full front page is filled with his "latest threads".

Quote Originally Posted by User789 View Post
    The question should be why do the men buy drinks to the women ?
    Do they never learn ?
    they do it because it actually works sometimes... use your brain maybe?
    why do people buy lottery tickets? its the same fucking thing..

Deleted
    If you're a chump enough to assume because you bought a pretty lady one drink, that at most cost £4 that she'll sleep with you, i have another thing to tell you.

Deleted
    If i had an easy way to get free drinks i would use/do it.
    Experience is key so you are able to distinguish between the bloodsuckers and real women

A guy buys me a drink for 7€ . I am now obliged to have sex with him. Seriously? If he asked if I wanted a drink and I accepted, he has now bought himself a couple of minutes of my time to prove himself to be an interesting person. If he fails, too bad. He took the chance. If he doesn't ask and just ordered me something, he just potentially lost 7€ because I don't feel obliged to talk to someone just because they shove a drink in my hand. I hate going to bars nowdays, too many guys thinking they are entitled to get sex from women because they left their house

Deleted
    Because a % of heterosexual men are sexually deprived desperados with 0 social skills

the trick is to get the girls to buy you drinks. it's actually quiet easy.

It's part of their evil war against the male sex, we must subdue and enslave them for copulation purposes or face extinction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Meh the last guy who whined about women in a very similar manner to OP went out on a killing spree...
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    Meh the last guy who whined about women in a very similar manner to OP went out on a killing spree...
    If i had my gun i'd show yo-

Oh, shit, outside thoughts manakin...

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    cuz they'll be more drunk and desperate then!
    He meant that no matter how drunk they are, he'll still not be attractive enough.