Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Cool Why I plan to stick with my Hunter

1) I know what the Hunter is capable of.
    2) Her ilvl is 565 and she is primed for 90-100 leveling.
    3) Rotations for all 3 specs are easy to execute.
    4) BM spec + Blink Strikes + Adaptation + Gara pet is something I'm curious about trying.
    5) Solo capability is still present, and will be even more so at L100.
    6) I've had the Hunter since just after MoP started.
    7) Despite being bored with the Hunter, I always seem to return to her. I've tried all other classes, and though they are fun for a while, it doesn't last long-term.

Going into WoD, my Hunter is a Draenei (favourite race + decent racial). I've made my decision once and for all. No more toying around with other classes or boosting alts.

So there you have it, reasons why I still love my Hunter. Here is a link to her profile. Comments welcome.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ailya/advanced

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I think you forgot the most important reason that everyone forgets: Everyone who mains a (non-fotm) hunter is a masochist.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

I will stick with my hunter no matter what, because its the only class I really enjoy to play, simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by stratocaster View Post
    I will stick with my hunter no matter what, because its the only class I really enjoy to play, simple as that.
    QFT

Ten characters

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    That being said, no hunter of even remotely similar gear level has ever out dps'd me, regardless of the state of Survival.
    Well, that's because you're special, and the rest of us don't have the same skill as you pushing buttons in the right order.

Quote Originally Posted by Butthurt Beluga View Post
    That being said, no hunter of even remotely similar gear level has ever out dps'd me, regardless of the state of Survival.
    At least he's humble about his dps AND the country where he lives...

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone who mains a (non-fotm) hunter is a masochist.
    I wont ask for a spanking, i just misbehave (and play Hunter) until i get some

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never even considered switching mains from hunter to anything... Until now. That warrior is playing nice atm.

Deleted
    I will stick to my hunter through thin and thick! The rest of you are all fotm rerollers if you play something else!
    *plays on a PVE server and doesn't do any PVP whatsoever anyway*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardball View Post
    *plays on a PVE server and doesn't do any PVP whatsoever anyway*
    Did I mention masochist?
    Yeah.
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Orcin the Hunter View Post
    Teach me your skills.
    okay first thing you need to do is pay the warrior tank to move the boss with heroic leap, all the while having aspect of the pack on say melee cant dps the boss. 2nd thing is for you to make sure you have no other rdps in the group. 3rd step=profit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    Did I mention masochist?
    Yeah.
    survival or die

Been a hunter since I started playing in mid-BC.

I am always interested in some specs, rogue/feral specifically because I really enjoy the stealth-combat approach. Warrior is fun with pocket heals too.

Thing is, I really like playing Phys-DPS classes, not so much magical classes (feral being the exception). All the other options are melee, and while those are fun, there's a certain sense of ease that I get from being the kiter, and frustration from getting kited. I always go back to Hunter and feel stupid for doing anything else.

(Also I only PvP)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jpthepope View Post
    survival or die
    You just keep reinforcing that masochist theory.

I worry about you.

I mean I'd love to be able to play survival too, but it wont happen.
    *bro fist*

I think you forgot the most important reason that everyone forgets: Everyone who mains a (non-fotm) hunter is a masochist.
    Yes, we proudly are!!!!!
    And I'm a MM Lone Wolf PvP'er masochist to boot!

Deleted
    Well playing hunter 9 years already and no mater of what will keep play Hunter another 9 years
    The class changes much since the days when was able to oneshot ppl but still is enough dangerous if you ignore him in PvP and always can provide something for PvE
    Personally i planning to use MM/SVV for raiding and most likely SVV for the times when i decide to play in Ashran zone

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaxio View Post
    Well playing hunter 9 years already and no mater of what will keep play Hunter another 9 years
    The class changes much since the days when was able to oneshot ppl but still is enough dangerous if you ignore him in PvP and always can provide something for PvE
    Personally i planning to use MM/SVV for raiding and most likely SVV for the times when i decide to play in Ashran zone
    This. But I have, and always will, play BM. The point of the game is to enjoy it, not get .000002 more dps.

Inb4 OMGrawr L2pnoob.

srry, Zaxx, was not referring to your post. Was referring to all the Omghuntards players in LFR
    Last edited by Bartumus22; 2014-11-03 at 02:46 AM.

Mained as one since I started, just can't do it anymore, regardless of their output at any point.. Over the years of seeing character and pet management fade away into nothingness (I know, moves that most players approve of), pruning was simply icing on the generic cake.

I'm sure I'll get mine to 100 at some point, but it's about as low on the priority list as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Mained as one since I started, just can't do it anymore, regardless of their output at any point.. Over the years of seeing character and pet management fade away into nothingness (I know, moves that most players approve of), pruning was simply icing on the generic cake.

I'm sure I'll get mine to 100 at some point, but it's about as low on the priority list as possible.
    I've also played hunter since first day of vanilla, and I'm on the opposite side of that scale. I think everything about the class is better now than it was. The pet management was boring and painful, the dead zone was godawful, use of mana made no sense, all the million different aspects was tedious and no fun at all, and the list goes on.

I mean I'd love to be able to play survival too, but it wont happen.
    i mean honestly as a higher ranking sv hunter i wont be as penalized for high level progression as say rodgerbrown since most the time we get more weeks to gather more gear without pushing progression cause were not trying to be world first or anywhere near.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mained a hunter since Wotlk and no plans of not maining it regardless who hates hunters....
    The sims lies, don't trust them....