Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well I meant dpsing on the move, I know I spent some time with the Mage on the PTR and they can cast on the move fairly well I just wasn't sure where moonkins fell in that. I have one at 87 so I am somewhat familiar with them in mop but not with any major changes in wod.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmarsh56 View Post
    Well I meant dpsing on the move, I know I spent some time with the Mage on the PTR and they can cast on the move fairly well I just wasn't sure where moonkins fell in that. I have one at 87 so I am somewhat familiar with them in mop but not with any major changes in wod.
    I think we have some good on the move DPS.

We get a perk to make Starsurge instant cast at all times as well as the "Empowered Moonkin" (Single-target attacks against you in Moonkin Form have a 15% chance make your next damaging spell instant cast.)

And of course have have moon/sun fire.

Granted it may not be as good as Hunters on the move DPS but we are by no means the worst.

I love my druid. Shape shifting is the bomb. I can also tank, melee dps, range dps and heal. No other class in the game can do that.

AND with the new gear coming out that switches main stats based on what spec you are in, you wont need 4 sets of gear.

Basically, to me a druid is a tank that can stealth. A melee dps that can take some good hits if needed. A healer that can sprint (dash and darkflight), and a caster that can heal. All the while never needing a mount at all, because you get instant cast shape shifting (the new travel form glyph upping speed to 100%.. delicious!), instant cast flight form (falling? no worries!) and speedy water form.

AND (holy shit there is more?) they are very good at each role. You don't have to get some watered down version of each role, they all rule when they are specc'd for it.

If I haven't sold you yet, then it was never meant to be.

Ps. If worgen is a choice, go worgen. You can then shapeshift from worgen to human too. Holy fuck that's so much shapeshifting.

10+ Year Old Account
    ^^^ Pretty much everything you need to know about druids.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynxx89 View Post
    Lol, you notice Brilynn didn't post his video about feral =P. But yes all druid specs are looking really good going into WoD. Its a good time to be a druid. Just remember that preach gives HIS personal opinion on every spec. All in all, you just need to get your hands on it and see what you like.
    Lol... Don't mind Preach at all, love Drama Fridays, but he didn't think much of Feral. I'm either going to go feral or rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gandalfeeny View Post
    Lol... Don't mind Preach at all, love Drama Fridays, but he didn't think much of Feral. I'm either going to go feral or rogue.
    Yeah, I usually agree with the stuff he says. But he's sure to always let his audience know that it's entirely based on his personal opinion. He doesn't shove his opinions down your throat, so I really like it.