Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    as he continues to watch Obamacare and the economy burn
    Economy is improving and Obamacare has been successful by and large...

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I find the notion that pretending racism doesn't exist will somehow make it go away kind of stupid.
    Except nobody said racism doesn't exist. It exists for all races.

I find the notion that pretending racism doesn't exist will somehow make it go away kind of stupid.
    Have you ever heard of 'mere mention of race makes you the racist?'

The most memorable line comes @ 6:06.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

And I find that alot of well educated black american's are starting to say the same thing. That low class Blacks are fucking lazy and happy to live off Welfare and not get a job. And stick to a Street code where if you don't commit crimes your not black enough. And that They are the ones that bring the Black community down and they are the ones that cause you to fear a black kid in a hoodie walking down the street.

Or is rioting over a criminal that got shot After robbing a store and physically attacking a cop. 3 months of rioting is Helping African Americans get out of poverty and Helping their kids learn to read? Bill Cosby said it best the black economy will never move past until They stop spending $500 dollars on new nike's and then complaining that they can't afford to buy hooked on Phonics for their 5th grade student Failing.

And I find that alot of well educated black american's are starting to say the same thing. That low class Blacks are fucking lazy and happy to live off Welfare and not get a job. And stick to a Street code where if you don't commit crimes your not black enough. And that They are the ones that bring the Black community down and they are the ones that cause you to fear a black kid in a hoodie walking down the street.

Or is rioting over a criminal that got shot After robbing a store and physically attacking a cop. 3 months of rioting is Helping African Americans get out of poverty and Helping their kids learn to read? Bill Cosby said it best the black economy will never move past until They stop spending $500 dollars on new nike's and then complaining that they can't afford to buy hooked on Phonics for their 5th grade student Failing.
    If there's one thing that I do agree on, its that the main problems with the Black community is no longer racism.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I think the idea that whites vote Republican is silly.
    Truly an absurd notion that a white person might choose to vote 1 of the 2 main groups. A black person voting for a Republican is not silly though, cause blacks are serious. Oh those silly whites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taliey View Post
    If there's one thing that I do agree on, its that the main problems with the Black community is no longer racism.
    At large probably. There always are pockets of assholes.

Truly an absurd notion that a white person might chose to vote 1 on the 2 main groups. A black person voting for a Republican is not silly though, cause blacks are serious. Oh those silly whites.
    Personally, I think most Republican ideas on policies and stuff and bad period and any white person is foolish to think that. They just happen to be the same race. If the day of Republicans have good ideas. I'll listen to them and maybe vote. Until then No thanks.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Good now Obama can be shown for the Rat he has been. Because now the Republicans can push through bills that will help the economy and obama can Veto them as he continues to watch Obamacare and the economy burn along with his whole Tenure that will probably go down as the worst presidency In American History.

Actually im pretty sure the economy has done great under obama/reid....maybe im just a stupid liberal using things like statistics and facts instead of an emotional reaction to sean hannity telling me he saw someone in new york buy organic fish with an ebt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    At large probably. There always are pockets of assholes.

Personally, I think most Republican ideas on policies and stuff and bad period and any white person is foolish to think that. They just happen to be the same race. If the day of Republicans have good ideas. I'll listen to them and maybe vote. Until then No thanks.

I hate that his comment said "problem with the black community" .... Do we ever say problems with the "white community" Judge individuals on the basis of individual actions, not their "community."

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, i think you should talk to guiness, i think you should recieve the record for the most BULLSHIT in a single post.

Good now Obama can be shown for the Rat he has been. Because now the Republicans can push through bills that will help the economy and obama can Veto them as he continues to watch Obamacare and the economy burn along with his whole Tenure that will probably go down as the worst presidency In American History.
    If you want the worst president in history, look to Obama's predecessor, Bush jr.

I think things in the US have improved under the leadership of Obama. More things could've been done, if not for the Republicans going out of their way to sabotage things, considering the word "compromise" to be the worst thing ever, even though that's what politics is all about.

Edit: Also, I think you kid yourself if you think that most people enjoy being on welfare, "freeloading". Most people, in my experience, want to contribute to society and feel a need to provide for themselves. Some can't though due to various ailments, like mental illness of various degrees.
    Last edited by Bauwagast; 2014-11-03 at 06:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good news, means there will be no appointments requiring Senate approval at all for the next 2 years.

To the people that think the economy is burning and Obamacare is failing... could you tell me how you feel about Bush?

I mean if you think Obama is the worst president every then I can only assume you where ready to revolt during the Bush years.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauwagast View Post
    If you want the worst president in history, look to Obama's predecessor, Bush jr.

I think things in the US have improved under the leadership of Obama. More things could've been done, if not for the Republicans going out of their way to sabotage things, considering the word "compromise" to be the worst thing ever, even though that's what politics is all about.
    Obama Got his shitty healthcare bill through that Cost more americans health insurance and more hard working individuals More tax money to pay for Welfare druggies that Thanks to the democrats do not have to be Drug tested before getting paid out welfare to shoot up in their veins. I honestly Quit caring what democrats did after seeing them stand up there and say that drug testing welfare recipients was a bad idea... I gotta get drug tested for my job why shouldn't they to get free money?

Obama Got his shitty healthcare bill through that Cost more americans health insurance and more hard working individuals More tax money to pay for Welfare druggies that Thanks to the democrats do not have to be Drug tested before getting paid out welfare to shoot up in their veins.
    Thats..not...how...the bill....works.. at all...

Obama Got his shitty healthcare bill through that Cost more americans health insurance and more hard working individuals More tax money to pay for Welfare druggies that Thanks to the democrats do not have to be Drug tested before getting paid out welfare to shoot up in their veins.
    Close, but you forgot #Benghazi

Close, but you forgot #Benghazi
    Do you think momirmaster is really that stupid, to post the shit he posts,
    Well i guess he does just have the average IQ of a typical tea bagger, but do you think hes just a troll?

Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2014-11-04 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    I hate that his comment said "problem with the black community" .... Do we ever say problems with the "white community" Judge individuals on the basis of individual actions, not their "community."
    The different terminology is a result of the fact that white people used to be the default majority and were bigger believers in individualism. Though whites are becoming minorities in some regions now and many are becoming less individualistic.

As far as specific communities, we don't identify "white communities" as such because of PC and because they are not technically legal. If a developer is building a new region, they are not allowed to make it a "white community".

Quote Originally Posted by arandomuser View Post
    Do you think momirmaster is really that stupid, to post the shit he posts,
    Well i guess he does just have the average IQ of a typical tea bagger, but do you think hes just a troll?
    Fuck you no I don't support The tea party they are even Worse than the democrats.. We need a middle of the ground Hard working american like Ben Carson to run this country. Instead of these lifelong politician Criminals we have running it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really don't care who wins to be honest. I don't trust either side to watch my cat over night, they would probably sell it down the river for a vote.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, why is it the president matters only sometimes? The same people say shit like "The president does not have that much power!" then they turn around and say "The president has done great for the economy!"

Why is it both?
    You're a towel.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Polls also are only taken via landline, and with everyone under 60 getting rid of their landline these days, that's gonna skew things.
    maybe for these polls but i did get one on my cell phone so some at least are catching up..
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

there arent enough curse words to express how i feel right now