Thread: Do you cry?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Crying is one of most efficient methods of relieving some chemicals affecting the mood. So, nothing wrong with crying/getting misty-eyed a bit if you feel like it due to emotions running wild. Clears head quite well in many cases allowing to think.

But then again some people either don't get emotional enough, don't feel the need to cry (or think crying openly will make them look bad), or efficiently negate them in other ways. Nothing too wrong with that either.

Yas

/10chars
    YELE

Deleted
    Only when I see something really moving and powerful in media (movies, games, tv shows). My life is pretty good so I got nothing to cry about there.

Actual tears flowing? Yes, but very seldom. ("Marley & Me" destroyed me, especially as a Labrador owner.)

Getting misty-eyed? Definitely, and at some goofy things. For some reason an organized response chokes me up a bit -- like if you hear "officer down" in a movie or something and the entire police force simultaneously whips their cruisers around and starts rushing to respond; or a call coming in an an ambulance siren blaring out. It's the actual response too. It's not "oh, that poor person," it's "look at all those people rushing to help!" It's completely weird.