Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    So what the fuck is your point?
    People who are calling them bigotted or intolerant for the way they've been brought up to think. They have no choice, just as those people who call them bigotted or intolerant have no choice in what they think, it's what they've been brought up to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Gays, good or bad?
    Neither.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    Game over has a point, Just because YOU view something (anything) as bad, does not mean others in the world also view it as that. he never said gay was good or bad but you calling him stupid because of what he said makes you look worse.
    Rolf he never had a point. He didn't see a problem when an act of intolernace was done against people who happen to be gay, oh right not an homophobe? Sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Over View Post
    People who are calling them bigotted or intolerant for the way they've been brought up to think. They have no choice, just as those people who call them bigotted or intolerant have no choice in what they think, it's what they've been brought up to think.
    Yes, well, back here on planet earth we have to draw moral lines somewhere.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    The bigger question on my mind is why the hell is there a Russian monument for Steve Jobs?
    They should just stick with making them of their leaders and not people that do stuff.

Putin is love. Putin is life.

Yep. You would save yourself a lot of time if instead of going "Well duh!" you just took a few lines to explain WHY you think supression of a sexuality is a bad thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

More interested in China's response tbh.

Anywho, people aren't going to listen to each other anyway. Just my 2 cents.

This story is the definition of 'homophobia'.

Deleted

You can educate yourself not to be bigoted. You have a mind of your own you know right? Actually I doubt it that you have one considering your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Rolf he never had a point. He didn't see a problem when an act of intolernace was done against people who happen to be gay, oh right not an homophobe? Sure
    There is a difference between "not seeing a problem" and asking someone else what problem *they* see. If you can't be arsed to explain yourself, then don't post, no worries. Making a half-assed reply you've only yourself to blame if people troll you_ *cough* I mean, misunderstand you.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    There is a difference between "not seeing a problem" and asking someone else what problem *they* see.
    What appears to be the problem?
    =he can't see homophobia as a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Game over has a point, Just because YOU view something (anything) as bad, does not mean others in the world also view it as that. he never said gay was good or bad but you calling him stupid because of what he said makes you look worse.
    No, because it is stupid. Have you ever met a highly intelligent person who hated gays? Hate against gay people is stupid and people who feel like that should change their opinion.

No. That is a false deduction.

If I ask you what is 2+2, does that mean I do not know?

Oppression and horrible human rights conditions doesn't just disappear by themselves. You need to fight for it, and constantly reminding Russia that the civilized world strongly disagrees with their views is one small part of it.

I don't know what is more retarded that they are removing it on grounds of Tim Cook being homosexual or that they call the statue gay-propaganda.. It is a oversized fucking Iphone.. How on earth can that be considered propaganda? much less gay-propaganda?

10+ Year Old Account
    What he's attempting to do is prod you into saying why you feel what they're doing is wrong, likely hoping to catch you in some sort of loop of "but why do you believe that?" that ultimately leads nowhere, to no other end than to say he did and claim that's some sort of punitive victory for himself in mentally besting someone on the internet by merit of nihilistic-realist morals.

Why? I don't quite know. But he's not being a homophobe as much as he's just being dense.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    No. That is a false deduction.

If I ask you what is 2+2, does that mean I do not know?
    But if you're insisting on saying "I have freedom to not know 2+2", yes i can deduce you do not know.

Deleted
    Here is an idea:

1) We post a video of Male Blelfs dancing in pink dresses on youtube (I am 110% certain such a video exists already, in fact I am gonna say there are at least a dozen) on Youtube.

2) We mail the link to putins office.

3) WoW is banned in russia.

4) ???

5) Profit. (aka. No more russian bot users and lag-hacks in BGs )

Edit: To put the minds of you good people at ease: I am not saying every russian PvPer is cheating. But the simple fact of the matter (and it only takes about 5 minutes of online research to confirm that) is, that these kinds of things are MUCH more prevalent among the russion BG scene than they are in the EU or on US servers.
    Last edited by mmoc486dcfca17; 2014-11-04 at 11:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorzzara View Post
    Here is an idea:

1) We post a video of Male Blelfs dancing in pink dresses on youtube (I am 110% certain such a video exists already, in fact I am gonna say there are at least a dozen) on Youtube.

2) We mail the link to putins office.

3) WoW is banned in russia.

4) ???

5) Profit. (aka. No more russian bot users and lag-hacks in BGs )
    MMO champ and the internet should be banned in Russia. It's riddled with gay propaganda.

Creating a monument to IPhone was stupid in the first place. Tim Cook's announcment is just an excuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    What appears to be the problem?
    Intolerance and bigotry, but is anyone really surprised? This is in Russia, a highly homophobic nation that is not nearly as socially progressive as the western world.