Rough plan for WoD leveling to maximise raid potential?

All I care about is maximising my raiding main character. I see a lot of "fastest way to 100" and the like posted - but I really don't care about racing, or anything other than my WW Monk, which is going to be my raid main to start this expac.

I have about 5x 90's. Two of them are >580, the rest 530-560. Everything is on the same server, although they are spread over both factions. I have access to most relevant professions (I have a max level engi, ench, LW, scribe, herb, miner, skinner). The WW Monk is Ench/Engi.

I have the week off, so I have plenty of time to level - but I am confused about the options presented - leveling everything to get garrisons on each character vs leveling one to max asap vs farming 5m/CM's vs whatever else I can do.

I have plenty gold, alts, and whatever else I need to sacrifice to boost that character. What do I need to do to get the absolute best head start I can get on that character?

Basically level main to 100, then level each alt one by one to 92, get barns on each one of them. Its possible to level your main to 100 within ~10 hours, and level each alt to 92 within the same day (may be too much tho)

You will want to spam work orders for level 3 barn, savage blood is the limiting factor for all the crafted epics. I would spend the first day setting your barn work order alt train, and then spend all the time in between work orders just spamming 5ms and CMs on your main.
    Chronomancer Club

The main thing is the amount of hot pockets you have readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Basically level main to 100, then level each alt one by one to 92, get barns on each one of them. Its possible to level your main to 100 within ~10 hours, and level each alt to 92 within the same day (may be too much tho)
    Didn't mention - Oceanic here, so the expac comes out about 8-9 hours before dailies reset - I might get my main to 100 given those times, but unless there are cooldowns that can be used before 100, I expect the earliest I can start using them will be day 2. Release is 6-7 pm on the 13th, and dailies reset around 3-4 am.

Quote Originally Posted by Evllich View Post
    The main thing is the amount of hot pockets you have readily available.
    I will be stocked for at least a week :-)

So my focus should be:

* Get a main to 100 relatively quickly, so I can spam 5ms while my garrison stuff is running.
    * Work towards level 3 barn for boe's - which requires at least one char @ 100 and will be sped up by every 92 I can muster?
    * Get alts to 92 asap (can 92's use a level 3 barn if I unlock it on my main? Can non-lvl3 barns give savage blood? Is savage blood boa/tradeable?)
    Last edited by rijn dael; 2014-11-05 at 02:39 AM.

My understanding is that yes, your alts can use a level 3 barn when you unlock it. Level 3 buildings unlock by account wide achievements, and are permanent once unlocked.