Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least we can pretend Stormwind takes a while to repair cause nobody will work for them due to the Defias brotherhood's ... payment plan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    You do realize it was part of the Cataclysm revamp, right? They weren't going to half-ass one of the major selling points of Cataclysm.
    The major selling point was the part destruction of Stormwind? I suppose that would earn favor with horde fanatics

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eberon View Post
    Yea, the Light forbid we run dungeons for the fun of running dungeons.
    no one is going to be running Heroics for the fun of it. people typically don't do things that yield no rewards.

Orgrimmar needs to be remodeled at least 2 more times before Stormwind can be fixed.

Ok, watching 20 DKs do Mythic SoO was actually really fun.

Well do you remember these leaked infos we had before WoD announcement? That Stormwind will be sieged and raided?
    Maybe that's why they don't fix it. Why fix something that's gonna get wasted...

Quote Originally Posted by Master Jinora View Post
    It's not even that. They could just edit the Stormwind northwest model [Stormwind is divided into a few models] and add walls, or an overlook ledge that allows you to view the sea. Honestly, the Alliance lives in the shadow of the Cataclysm, while the Horde suffers no damages to their capital city after a SIEGE. No rubble, no consequences of a large scale battle taking place in and around one city.
    Other than the fact our city was completely revamped, Garrosh took a huge, wet, steamy, shit all over it and now we are stuck with it! I want old org back. You are complaining about a section of town no one even uses...
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post
    Other than the fact our city was completely revamped, Garrosh took a huge, wet, steamy, shit all over it and now we are stuck with it! I want old org back. You are complaining about a section of town no one even uses...
    They don't use it because it's frigging gone.

What dungeon and raids? there's only gonna be what one more tier left in WoD to do and maybe 2 or 3 dungeons if we get any of them. That's pure lazyness and poor PR on Blizzards part...packed schedule cause of raids and dungeons my arse....

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be really amusing if most people moved to Horde faction and Alliance would be nearly empty on most realms.

Quote Originally Posted by markdall View Post
    They don't use it because it's frigging gone.
    Well then problem solved, there is nothing to fix.

Topper McNabb took up residency in whats left of the building there, deal with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kon01 View Post
    It would be really amusing if most people moved to Horde faction and Alliance would be nearly empty on most realms.
    Would never happen, no matter how much ally complain, they still see themselves as special snowflakes.
    Disarm now correctly removes the targets’ arms.

Oh my god, they actually used the raid tier excuse again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would figure, realistically speaking, that when someone as big and powerful as Deathwing comes a knocking,
    he's not going to do some menial amount of damage.

Also, with all the wars and major threats that have been happening, I can see how it would slow down time
    for repairs when resources and man power would be put to better use fighting against these major threats.

Look if Blizzard wants to wait and wait and wait to fix Stormwind at least extinguish the darn fires..!! I really love and hate Blizzard. They create great new content in other zones which I love. But they suck at keeping there existing world alive and moving forward with this new content. They should be doing much much more with WoW. Like adding AI, adding more voice overs on current and future NPC's. Adding new and better weather effects, adding a true "night" and "day" cycle and so on and so forth...

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Really blizzard? The "it would cost a raid tier" excuse is getting very, very old. You found time to add a useless portal for the Everbloom outside of Stormwind but still can't fix the city?

RIP even longer stormwind park district, sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Orgrimmar needs to be remodeled at least 2 more times before Stormwind can be fixed.
    Agreed, even with the lingering damage to stormwind I still like it more, orgrimmar is such a confusing horrible mess I can never remember where anything is there ever.

Wow, looks like they're bringing back the "cost a raid tier" meme again.

Deleted
    want park district back well it wil lcost you a raid teir

Quote Originally Posted by DragonMaw View Post
    want park district back well it wil lcost you a raid teir
    Or they can hire a few more artists and devs for the amount of money we pay in subscriptions and expansion costs.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    ...like adding real time dynamic physics to the game...
    I've noticed this in the beta. I ran over/near some small bowls of blood while doing Altar Altercation and noticed that the bowls would flip over and spill out their contents.
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia