Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    Because Obama is kind of dissapointing.
    More than just kind of disappointing. He inspired my wife to register and vote for the first time in her life. And she voted Republican. As I did. So I guess in that way he has did some good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zolok2.0 View Post
    Look at all the butthurt already in this thread. I swear Liberals really think they're better than everyone around them. Glad the dems lost the majority. Maybe the government will start fucking doing things now
    So... let me get this straight: You voted for a party that supports SHRINKING Government to REDUCE its influence (except of course on birth control and homosexuality) in hopes getting action out of it?

(prepare my ban Scrapbot!)

YOU ARE FUCKING RETARD. PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE GENE POOL IMMEDIATELY.

[Infracted]

10+ Year Old Account
    Good, quite frankly i find all the embarrassing things republicans do so much more entertaining :P

I voted Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Ijoemomma View Post
    You're part of the problem. The republican party would be a lot more attractive if the people weren't so smug, vindictive and overall mean spirited
    To be fair, it's on the both sides. The democratic party would be a lot more attractive if they didn't call everyone who disagrees with them sexist/racists/fascists.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    More than just kind of disappointing. He inspired my wife to register and vote for the first time in her life. And she voted Republican. As I did. So I guess in that way he has did some good.
    Yeah, making people make stupid choices is always good.

10+ Year Old Account
    While there's room for discussing the topic, this isn't the way to start that, and we have other threads up.