Blood DK LF 2day raid week

Hey all!

I spent almost the entire MoP xpac raiding real sporadically, not really feeling it for the most part....but I'm really excited to get back into the mix with WoD!

I'm looking for a guild that raids 2 nights/week (ideally Tues/Thursday) between the hours of 7-11 PST.

I am a strong player, with a great attitude, and I think I might just be the tank you're looking for!

Bonus points for Horde side!

Quote Originally Posted by campian View Post
    Hey all!

I spent almost the entire MoP xpac raiding real sporadically, not really feeling it for the most part....but I'm really excited to get back into the mix with WoD!

I'm looking for a guild that raids 2 nights/week (ideally Tues/Thursday) between the hours of 7-11 PST.

I am a strong player, with a great attitude, and I think I might just be the tank you're looking for!

<The Fallen Renegades>is a guild with a relaxed atmosphere that focuses on progression PvE raiding.We want to maintain a fun and relaxed attitude while raiding and a social, active guild outside of the raid. We are searching for strong, reliable, and dedicated raiders for our progression raiding team. We are a core group of friends that have been together for several years looking to progress in WoD. While we may not be a hardcore guild, we are serious about progression in a timely manner and enjoying the upcoming content. We are looking for strong members to help contribute to the success of the raid and the guild. We are in need of healers, tanks, and dps if you want to have fun put back into your play then look no further. You can whisper Yesabella, Sophrilla, Bourbons, or Gatorz. Our raiding times/days will be Tue and Wed 7p server time.

Raiding Team Needs:

•Melee DPS is currently full but still accepting applications
    •Ranged DPS Hunter, Lock, Mage, Druid, Shammy (prefer one solid dps)
    •Healers Paladin, Shammy, Monk, Priest (need one heal)
    •Tanks Druid, Paladin, Warrior, Deathknight

Must have vent, 95% attendance and a great attitude. We like to joke and have fun. We will not always be PC and be rated G. We are here to have fun and not get our feelings hurt in guild chat.

Recruitment for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by campian View Post
    Hey all!

Hi! I am Ice and my guild is looking for recruits right now for raiding. We might be what your looking for.

Check out my guild recruitment post below.

[US][H]Blood Faith on [Bleeding Hollow] is now recruiting for WoD. PvE Focused + PvP. Looking for casuals/raiders.

Been gone from the game for a while? Did you love BC? Wrath? Cata? New to the game?

We are accepting returning old players, and new players.

Blood Faith's focus is to recruit like-minded individuals who want to be a part of a family oriented casual-progressive guild. We recently came back to WoW after going on hiatus due to the lack of content updates. For WoD we plan on raiding casual-progressive but clearing content while it is relevant (before next patch). We are focusing on Normal/Heroic at first and will adopt Mythic later if we get enough interested. We will also be doing some light PvP.

Raiding Schedule: Weds/Thurs/Sat 10PM-12AM, Days are subject to change by team.

What we can offer:
    US-EST Based Schedules (All schedules are welcome)
    Casual friendly Setting with a progressive raiding mindset
    Experienced MMO Leadership
    Website and TeamSpeak 3 Server
    Weekly Events (Dungeons, BGs, Raids, Farming, etc...)

If you are interested please go to blood-faith.com and apply or message me or an officer in-game.

Icelotha - myself (pm me here to request my Real ID if you like)
    Kordiana/Kordi - Officer
    Vantasim - Officer