Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    This is old news.

If they didn't want people attacking the NPCs, they wouldn't be attackable.

Deleted
    OK

FINALLY got response from GM supporting notion that killing NPCs IS harassment on PVE servers.

"Hey there,

Apologies I couldn't reach you earlier. I appreciate your patience and understanding. In the meantime please take a look at answer which I prepared to shed some light on your problem.

To answer you actual question.. Yes. Killing npc/quest giver and therefore preventing you from progressing further is considered a harassment. If you encountered a player who is preventing you from enjoying game please open a ticket and submit character name and time frame. We will investigate this further and take appropriate actions.

Have a nice day, and have fun.

Regards,

-------------
    English Game Master Team
    Blizzard Europe"

Editted out GMs nickname

This was the question

"Hello!

I would like to ask a very important question.

Say I am level 9 and play on a PVE server. I have a quest I want to turn in to an NPC but said NPC is getting repeatedly killed for an hour by lvl 90 rogue. NPC is flagged and killable.

Is this considered harassment or does it breach Terms of Use or is in any other way considered offensive and punishable ?"

On any healthy server this was impossible to go for an hour. Just yell for help in any faction city and in 10 minutes you would have 50 lvl 90 players near your quest giver.
    Here is the link to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/lobostarc/videos