Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they added new quests and masks, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And expanded the world, like made termina field less circular and more vast. The possibilities

10+ Year Old Account

This is my favorite Zelda game... and in 3D!

Incredible music. Dat edge.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Hmm. I always thought MM was a bit small. But, they shouldn't add anything to this one. They should make a new MM with more info about the Ancient Tribe. Maybe a return of MM itself with it's original owner?

Can't wait for it to be released.

Time to get the N64 out of it's box!
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    I'm not buying this. This isn't a remake, it' a direct port. The 3ds is more than capable of having better graphics than the N64, so I damn well expect them to be. Anyone who buys this is a fool, plain and simple. This might be the most annoying thing they've done since they did the Lugi game for wii U, which was literally an exact copy paste of a mario game, but with luigi instead. I use to hold Nintendo above sony and Msoft, but really they are becoming just as big of desperate dbags as them.

This thread got me real excited. Everyone goes on and on about ocarina of time, but MM was by far and away my fav zelda game. Seeing they didn't actually boost the graphics or anything makes me real sad.
    What? they did boost the graphics, either you're delussional or you didnt play majora's to notice the changes, there are some posts on a speedrunner forum showing the difference on the wall textures/characters/moon/clock town
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

Quote Originally Posted by Teeahmat View Post
    I'm not buying this. This isn't a remake, it' a direct port. The 3ds is more than capable of having better graphics than the N64, so I damn well expect them to be. Anyone who buys this is a fool, plain and simple. This might be the most annoying thing they've done since they did the Lugi game for wii U, which was literally an exact copy paste of a mario game, but with luigi instead. I use to hold Nintendo above sony and Msoft, but really they are becoming just as big of desperate dbags as them.

This thread got me real excited. Everyone goes on and on about ocarina of time, but MM was by far and away my fav zelda game. Seeing they didn't actually boost the graphics or anything makes me real sad.
    It's to MM as OoT3D was to OoT. So yes, there will be a HUGE difference.

Luigi U was not a copy and paste of a Mario game, it had entirely new levels and was actually an expansion for New Super Mario Bros U. They sold it stand-alone in stores, but that version also included...New Super Mario Bros U's content as well.

MM3D and OoT3D were both ground-up remakes of the games, but they try to keep them true to the original. Example: The composer wanted to give OoT3D a fully orchestrated soundtrack, but Miyamoto wanted to preserve the feel of the old game. So they remade the music to sound almost exactly like the N64's version. They could have been lazy and just ported the music, but instead they perfectly replicated it instead so they could get the same sound, but at a higher quality.

So to use your own words:

"Anyone who thinks this is just a port is a fool, plain and simple."
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    WE NEED a.... WII U 3DS PLUG IN LIKE THE SUPER GAMEBOY

http://nintendoeverything.com/aonuma...ds-tease-more/

Aonuma teases some things about the game:

* Changes to help stumped players
    * One boss is getting changed up (not said)
    * Fishing is introduced to the game in two places!
    * Gyro controls from OoT 3D returning
    * Team used ideas from Link Between Worlds for making touchscreen controls better
    “Please wait for the opportunity to discuss how playing on the New 3DS differs at a later date.”

10+ Year Old Account
    -Gyorg changing! FKN BOSSFIGHT
    Hmm interesting, fishing, wonder where it could happen, maybe on the swamp?
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    needs new masks and maybe a new dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the boss that will be changed is Twinmold. I haven't played it in ages, but from what I remember it was extremely annoying to get mana potions back during the fight if your meter ran out from using the Giants Mask and the only way you could get more was to get the boss to break the stone pillars scattered around (might of actually also been a way to break them yourself) and there was a limited number of them which you could accidentally destroy as well when you were giant sized and I dont think you could pick them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish they could add an extra dungeon to remakes, not wanting to sound spoiled or anything but it would be cool. Think Wind Waker was supposed to have a water dungeon but was cut due to time constraints...
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Toph Beifong View Post
    I wish they could add an extra dungeon to remakes, not wanting to sound spoiled or anything but it would be cool. Think Wind Waker was supposed to have a water dungeon but was cut due to time constraints...
    I like to think they removed the Water Temple from Wind Waker after an angry mob stormed their offices after completing the Water Temple from OoT, and gave them an ultimatum: Remove Water Temple from your next game....or you go to the gallows.

After OoT I never wanted to see another Water Temple again.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Majora's Mask has been my favourite game for at least 10 years. It has its fair share of issues, but it did amazing things which I still haven't seen repeated. It'd be nice to see how those issues will be dealt with in the remake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I think the boss that will be changed is Twinmold. I haven't played it in ages, but from what I remember it was extremely annoying to get mana potions back during the fight if your meter ran out from using the Giants Mask and the only way you could get more was to get the boss to break the stone pillars scattered around (might of actually also been a way to break them yourself) and there was a limited number of them which you could accidentally destroy as well when you were giant sized and I dont think you could pick them up.
    You could drink some Chateau Romani, giving you infinite mana and making the boss ridiculously easy. So yeah, I'm definitely thinking they're redesigning Twinmold.

10+ Year Old Account
    Supposedly they used the designs/ideas for the water dungeon/other cut dungeon in Wind Waker for one of the other later titles (maybe Twilight Princess) which was the reason they gave for not adding them to the HD version of WW.

Pretty excited for this because I didn't have a chance for MM on N64.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

North America gets a special edition with a Skull Kid figurine for $49.99.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    North America gets a special edition with a Skull Kid figurine for $49.99.

[IMG]https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/q1QXQD58FFMDGtuR7RRC90DzFjs=/1000x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2909070/slack-imgs.com.0.jpeg[/IG]
    That's cheap as hell for a special edition like that o.O