Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ants and bees.
    Meerkats.

10 char.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Actually queen bees (and ants and termites) don't tell the hive what to do. They're basically there to lay eggs.
    I can't speak for ants, but don't bees kick the male bees out, so hives consist of their queen, lots and lots and lots of female drones, and baby males that ... get kicked out once they're old enough?
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    ^ more constructive than what I was going to respond with.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Huh. Interesting.
    It's kind of strange, try to avoid talking about it since I don't really know much about it other than listening to someone speak about it. They were talking about how they have a difficult time with their sexlife sometimes because they'd be like fucking their boyfriend and halfway through the 8 year old boy would take over the body and then everything gets really weird.

Disclaimer: I don't know the correct pronouns to use here multiple systems, sorry if I fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    So wait..

A girl bee's only job is to have sex and lay eggs?

I don't see the problem here. Queen bees get it easy.
    Only the queen. All other worker bees are females.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Erin View Post
    It's kind of strange, try to avoid talking about it since I don't really know much about it other than listening to someone speak about it. They were talking about how they have a difficult time with their sexlife sometimes because they'd be like fucking their boyfriend and halfway through the 8 year old boy would take over the body and then everything gets really weird.

Disclaimer: I don't know the correct pronouns to use here multiple systems, sorry if I fucked up.
    I...don't even.

That person needs some medication... or some Jesus.

Deleted

Thats pretty fucked, people like that should not be in romantic relationships.

That sounds like something I thought my psychology class would of touched...instead we just watched Sybil.

Only the queen. All other worker bees are females.
    Sounds like a certain sweatshop....

Deleted
    Yeah, apparently they've gotta be really careful with like, cues and stuff and paying a lot of attention to how the other person is reacting so they can stop if something changes.

- - - Updated - - -

That sounds like something I thought my psychology class would of touched...instead we just watched Sybil.
    I never did psychology but my friend took it to uni and now into her job and from what she's told me of it they don't touch on a lot of stuff they really should, but... that's education I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirri View Post
    I can't speak for ants, but don't bees kick the male bees out, so hives consist of their queen, lots and lots and lots of female drones, and baby males that ... get kicked out once they're old enough?
    male bees leave the hive to go mate with a queen in another hive. All bees in the hive they were born in are either their mother, the queen, or their sisters, which are infertile anyway.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

This is ridiculous, and the fact that your friend feels like she has the right to enforce human feminist ideals onto the animal kingdom is a kind of SJW hypocrisy I've never even heard of.....

I never did psychology but my friend took it to uni and now into her job and from what she's told me of it they don't touch on a lot of stuff they really should, but... that's education I suppose.
    Touché.

male bees leave the hive to go mate with a queen in another hive. All bees in the hive they were born in are either their mother, the queen, or their sisters, which are infertile anyway.
    Sounds pretty matriarchal to me still. Although I guess your point was it isn't matriarchal for the reasons being said.

See, when I do feminism threads, it's fun and everyone gets on board the "bash erin with a stick" train but when someone else does it, it's just not the same. Gen OT needs me like batman needs the joker
    Don't flatter yourself. At best you're the Penguin.
    Not to be sexist.
    I feel like people romanticize romance to a degree. As long as nobody's hurting anyone then they can do whatever or whoever they want.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like a certain sweatshop....
    Awhhh shit son.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yeast View Post
    Not to be sexist.

I feel like people romanticize romance to a degree. As long as nobody's hurting anyone then they can do whatever or whoever they want.
    Pretending to be an 8 year old boy boy halfway through sex is pretty fucked.

Not to be sexist.
    Erin can be whoever Erin wants, she don't need your oppression!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Awhhh shit son.
    Who went there, I WENT THERE.

Erin can be whoever Erin wants, she don't need your oppression!
    Any kind batman metaphor is the most liberating thing there is. I'm sorry you don't understand that.
    Pretending to be an 8 year old boy boy halfway through sex is pretty fucked.
    Hey, as long as it isn't an actual 8 year old boy and I'm not forced to be a part of it.

Wish we could just ban feminists from talking.
    also the male maleinists or whatever of the same thing, im all for equal rights.

Deleted
    Hey, as long as it isn't an actual 8 year old boy and I'm not forced to be a part of it.
    Well, that's the thing. To the particular system involved, it's viewed not as pretending to be an 8 year old boy, but actually IS an 8 year old boy. If you fully believe that an 8 year old boy is driving your meatsuit, is it okay to have sex?

10+ Year Old Account
    Feminism and related subjects are too serious and volatile a subject to have threads like this about them. We do not need threads about every outlandish thing people say in private, especially not with a subject like this.

CLOSED.